X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brooks I had a great time. Thanks Joel. Delfino brother

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
      Wait Tyler, Keith and quikag you guys were there?!?!?! FUCK thanks for saying hi fuck sticks!
      I was there from 10:15 to 11:45 or so, black circuit of the America's shirt. Had the wife and kid with me so I couldn't stay long.
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

It's was good time. Thanks again. Here is what mine made. Not to shabby for a 3V.

sigpic

Comment

Shit you have more tq than me!

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
            I was there from 10:15 to 11:45 or so, black circuit of the America's shirt. Had the wife and kid with me so I couldn't stay long.
            I left right when you got there then, did you see the dirty ass blue over platinum "vanilla ice mobile"?

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
              I saw every graph in the shop today and Jeff was in fact the highest horsepower car on the dyno today. That car sounded good too!

Now, if only I would have decided to pull my rear end apart after the dyno day, that would have been a different story......

Comment

Congrats yall had a good dyno day. Hopefully I can make the next one. Hell I didnt even get off work until 6 this morning
                99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

can yall tune an ecoboost?
                  ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Sounds like you guys had a blast. Wish I could have made it out but I was stuck working 9 to 9

Next time though. Congrats on the success Brooks.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Comment

That was a very well ran Dyno day. Thanks to Brooks and all his helpers who made this happen. There was meat grilling, cars running well and good friends all around.

My 01 Formula made a max of 407RWHP with 403 torque. It ran within 2hp on all 3 runs. Good start for my car. There were some impressive vehicles there for sure. Can't wait for the next one.

Comment

just a few of the 30+ cars

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

shit all looked slow.........
                          pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                            Cool vid! Thanks!
                            Ford
                            GM
                            Toyota
                            VAG

Comment

The dude with the go pro going to upload the videos right? Only reason why I didn't record my shit was because he was recording everyones lol.

Comment

Thank you to everyone for showing up, it was a great success and we will definitely be doing this again in the future.

There will likely be two per year, one in the spring, one in the fall. The only reason we just did this one (in the heat) because we had a shiney, brand new dyno.

Jeff, David got you by 1.9HP.

Comment

Working...
                                X