Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Cam install and a tune. - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cam install and a tune.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still cant believe they approved my plate.

Comment

• That's a badass ride Cruz.

Comment

• Just don't sell it. Keep that one cause you don't want to do all this again!

Comment

• What goto company around D/FW will widen and repair wheels?

Comment

• theres one in carrolton too, i know where it is but not the name. actually a high end shop, lots of bentley's RR's and ferarris in the shop

Comment

• amazing sound coming from that there sedan. Congrats.

Comment

• Awesome! Sounds mean
                WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                  theres one in carrolton too, i know where it is but not the name. actually a high end shop, lots of bentley's RR's and ferarris in the shop
                  Is it in the industrial area? I've had a wheel fixed there, they do great work.

Comment

• yep

Established in 2001, Wheel Repair Solutions has transformed the "standard" wheel into the center piece for car enthusiasts all over the United States.

Comment

• Yep, that was them. They repaired and refinished one of my old wheels, overnight, for $100.

Comment

• I wonder how much those companies can help me, I want to keep the stock rims which are 20x9 and goto 20x11 so i can fit some 315s on there, but I dont want the tires sticking out looking like frogstomp shit. Maybe I should do this before I do the body work.

For sure will call them up on Monday, thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                          Nice! We need to find David McCall and ask him, "Wanna race?"
                          Doesn't he still have a pretty nasty G8?

Comment

• too good to be true. Toe is almost a degree off in the rear, might have to order some more parts!

Comment

• Practical old man question, will that car have any chance to actually pass inspection?

Comment

• I have cats and legal tint on it, I dont see why it wouldnt. The build was supposed to be with the concept in mind of going anywhere and getting an inspection without hassle.

Comment

Working...
                                X