No announcement yet.

Cam install and a tune.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending off a sample from my first oil change to blackstone labs. Hopefully it comes back good.

Comment

• Left it in garland too long

Comment

• Prep for a serious paint job?

Comment

• Carless Chris?
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
            Prep for a serious paint job?
            Suicide door conversion

Comment

• I just went flaccid.
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by abecx View Post
                Suicide door conversion
                Is that like welding both doors together to make one solid suicide door?
                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                  I just went flaccid.

Relax I was jk. Yeah were doing a full paint and replacing some body panels. Restoring all the sun damaged stuff too.

Comment

• Originally posted by abecx View Post
                    I ordered and offroad pipe as I think the cat's are going to be too restrictive. I really do not like how loud the car is, sure it sounds bad ass or whatever, but it is too much for what I want.
                    You know how I can tell that you are getting old?

Nice work, nice car.

Comment

• thanks MikeB. I actually thought it was really quiet when I went to go see my car today. Hopefully its finished up by this weekend, if not, maybe next week sometime. Really wanting to do an E85 tune post haste!

I bought some wheels for Jackies car for Valentines, going to put some Michelin pilot ss on there, I also got her some sequential tail lights, led interior lights, and installed her 4 gauges, bluetooth, steering wheel controls and usb/mp3 reader since she has the base model SS. Most of this shit I bought last year just never installed it. Need to find a dealership that will upgrade the firmware in the stereo to communicate with the new additions.

Comment

• Some pictures of the paint and body going on. This ordeal is starting to get to me, I haven't had my car for but 14 days since July of last year.

Comment

• Oil report came back, looks good. Paint is scheduled to be done this weekend, then its back to figure out wtf is the fuel smell.

Comment

• Almost done with paint and body!

Comment

• Looks great, ENJOY!

Comment

• Stopped by to see it today and tried to get better pictures but its too dark inside so ISO really high and grainy. The color does look really good on here, car looks stealth/factory. It looks brand new pretty much. Paint is being cleaned up on some of they wavy parts and interior being put back in. Hopefully get it back soon and I'll take some pictures in the sunlight with it and the Camaro. I forgot how low the car is, cant believe its almost done, its been almost a year!

Comment

Working...
                                X