X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

calling dibs on a joyride!
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Somebody's enjoying the lower Texas cost of living...

Comment

Whats really enjoyable is being able to actually find people that will touch a car. They won't touch shit out in California, which is ridiculous seeing as thats in my view where customization of cars really took off.

I am looking at upgrading the cooling components right now if I can get them delivered on time. I would love to have a radiator that had engine and transmission oil hook ups, but I can't find one.

Comment

I hear ya loud and clear, I can't get any even a cold-air kit shipped for my X4, because none of them are CARB legal. Yet the $2k tune is because they were willing to spend on certs, raising the cost. Not a car guy's paradise by any means.

At least there are a few blower and HCI options for the top domestics, for when I get back into a toy of some kind.

Comment

Dropped the headers off to get ceramic coated. I feel like i should just buy the whipple charger with the other stuff i've already bought and call it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
              Dropped the headers off to get ceramic coated. I feel like i should just buy the whipple charger with the other stuff i've already bought and call it a day.
              I don't know you, but I know that you damn well should, along with a converter.
              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

that would make it complete sir

Comment

I keep alt tabbing looking up whipple chargers. The cheapest I've found is $7650 which includes everything to make it a bolt on upgrade. I just fucking paid to have the intake manifold ported/polished. I think with the kit, i'll be lucky to break low 600 RWHP on stock bottom end. I can't get a torque converter without also doing some updates to the transmission with that much power, plus I don't want to fuck around with drivability.

Comment

I keep alt tabbing looking up whipple chargers. The cheapest I've found is $7650 which includes everything to make it a bolt on upgrade. I just fucking paid to have the intake manifold ported/polished. I think with the kit, i'll be lucky to break low 600 RWHP on stock bottom end. I can't get a torque converter without also doing some updates to the transmission with that much power, plus I don't want to fuck around with drivability.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Whipple-2006...5091ea&vxp=mtr
                    you are already going all out might as well finish it off with the whipple it would be a fun ride

Comment

Got the headers ceramic coated ( inside and out ).

I ordered a bigger radiator but it won't be here for another 2 weeks. I just paid off all of my debt and got my yearly bonus too. I'm so close to biting on that fucking whipple charger. I keep bouncing back and forth on buying it. I kind of want to wait till I rebuild the bottom end. I don't race and am easy on the motor, but I still fear breaking something. I think it takes 2-4 weeks for them to get out the whipple charger too.

Comment

Well I powered coated my intake manifold black, I don't really care for that HEMI orange gimmick. Plus other colors cost extra

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                          Why dey gotta be black?!
                          it's a Chrysler 300
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I ordered some swisher sweets mild as my next mod

Comment

bahahaha, swisher grape blunt dispenser FTW!

Comment

found yo' paint job!

good times

Comment

Working...
                                X