Newest one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest one

for those of you that don't know what i do, we do things like this, should be on dyno by mid next week to see how the injected engines like short primaries.

pinto gt with wood trim

Mini sprint?

Comment

yep
      pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Very cool. You work for yourself, or for a company?

Comment

self, this is a side business that just got out of hand lol
          pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

hell, i am nervous about going in to my little 400. i would not know what to do with that.
            http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Man I pit crewed for quite a few years when I was kid with my dad. Dammit I can not remember the name of the track out by Yellow Belly DFW something or other. Man I loved them cars. Lets see Hudleston, Goldman, and Duncan were the guys I knew, and Stubblefield built the chassis.

I can tell you for certain that you cannot see alcohol burn. Luckly every one else realized my arm was on fire one time. LOL
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                Man I pit crewed for quite a few years when I was kid with my dad. Dammit I can not remember the name of the track out by Yellow Belly DFW something or other. Man I loved them cars. Lets see Hudleston, Goldman, and Duncan were the guys I knew, and Stubblefield built the chassis.

I can tell you for certain that you cannot see alcohol burn. Luckly every one else realized my arm was on fire one time. LOL
                that was way back in the day at DFW, sorta before my time as i wasn't a teenager yet before they switched over to the iron duke turd engine. But back then, ya 200hp 1200cc monsters in a 750 lb car, they were stupid fast. stubblefield is still around messin with ASCS cars i believe
                pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Are you referring to Kennedale? There is a super bad ass track out there!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
                    that was way back in the day at DFW, sorta before my time as i wasn't a teenager yet before they switched over to the iron duke turd engine. But back then, ya 200hp 1200cc monsters in a 750 lb car, they were stupid fast. stubblefield is still around messin with ASCS cars i believe
                    Shit I was like 13 or so when we started pitting for Duncan (I was the gopher). Yeah someone was running a V65 that was a monster out there. I knew Bobby had moved up to Sprints for a whilebut hadnt heard about Stubblefield. He was our arch rival and main competition. We pitted next to him and man they played pranks on each other all the time.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
                      Are you referring to Kennedale? There is a super bad ass track out there!!
                      No been out there and Devils Bowl a thousand times. They still got the second track right behind the other Kennadale track? LOL

This place was next to the old Sportsdrome in GP right next to the gun range and Yellowbelly.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Looks good!

How did it do?

Comment

mini sprints ftw

Comment

No been out there and Devils Bowl a thousand times. They still got the second track right behind the other Kennadale track? LOL

This place was next to the old Sportsdrome in GP right next to the gun range and Yellowbelly.
                            He's talking about Grand Prairie. It was sold sometime last year, not sure what it's called now.

Grape, in certain situations a mini-sprint is quicker around the track than a full sized sprinter.

Out in Kennedale there is Cowtown, and Kennedale Speedway Park. I'll be racing at KSP when I get back to TX.

Comment

you couldn't pay me enough to drive a mini or full size sprinter after watching coupe hang'em on the fence or flip no thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X