No announcement yet.

Dallas Karting Complex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to check that out I still have not seen it.

Comment

Are y'all running the shifter karts? That's the only kind I want to try.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Coupe View Post
        Are y'all running the shifter karts? That's the only kind I want to try.
        You have to qualify in the rentals to drive the shifter carts. I believe you need a 70.0 lap in a rental which is pretty much not going to happen unless you are semi pro and weigh under 150 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
          You have to qualify in the rentals to drive the shifter carts. I believe you need a 70.0 lap in a rental which is pretty much not going to happen unless you are semi pro and weigh under 150 lbs.
          That's gay. Why they base it off lap times.

Comment

That's gay. Why they base it off lap times.
            So stupid motherfuckers like you who can't handle a cart like that don't kill themselves. Easy to understand right?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
              So stupid motherfuckers like you who can't handle a cart like that don't kill themselves. Easy to understand right?
              Yeah it would be so hard to control. If I never managed to wreck on street bikes while doing track days I think a 10 minute session on a 2 stroke go cart would be cake.

Comment

Lol...
                2014 GT
                2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

They should base it off on how much control you have not the speed.

Comment

They should base it off on how much control you have not the speed.
                    If you do track days on a bike you should know that more control is directly related to more speed. Control is not something easily measured unless you want someone riding shotgun with you the whole time to visually see how you control the cart and then its simply a matter of opinion.
                    Do you think before you type things out?

Comment

You can don't have to be fast to good control. You can tell who is wild just by watching them on the slower ones. I guess I will just save my money and not go if I can't ride the fast ones.

Comment

You can don't have to be fast to good control. You can tell who is wild just by watching them on the slower ones. I guess I will just save my money and not go if I can't ride the fast ones.
                        65 mph on that tight of a track is way above your abilitys, and shifting 200 times per lap is too.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

dont make me come out there and kick all ya'lls asses.
                          Vortex rear stand $75
                          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                          11 4 door
                          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                            65 mph on that tight of a track is way above your abilitys, and shifting 200 times per lap is too.
                            Yeah since going well over 100 with body parts touching the ground is just so much easier to do. Shifting is easy in those things.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                              Yeah since going well over 100 with body parts touching the ground is just so much easier to do. Shifting is easy in those things.

Comment

Just tell Mike (owner), you'll pay to ride a shifter. Its no big deal other than you WILL look like a dart without feathers.
                                pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Working...
                                X