Dallas Karting Complex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
    Was HPP Brandon the fastest out of your group? :edit: nevermind I see Manny went faster.

I went back out last night and went a 73.6. I signed up for the league race that starts Tuesday.
    I got 1st place the 1st 2 races....everyone started crying saying I was bumping too much and killing their times (They were in the way!) Got 2nd place the 3rd race with a 76.x, then everyone except manny was playing bumper cars the last race...and I spent more time in the dirt and barriers than on the track! I think if I could master that tight radius 180 turn in the middle of the track, I could get down into the 74's or 73's. Didnt do too bad for a 215 pound guy first time riding.

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
      Just tell Mike (owner), you'll pay to ride a shifter. Its no big deal other than you WILL look like a dart without feathers.
      I always liked throwing darts without feathers.

Comment

Saturday night is a terrible time to go race. Far too many slow people on the track. I wont make that mistake again.

Its 1:16 am Sunday Morning and im still faster than Bryan at DKC.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmarsh View Post
          I got 1st place the 1st 2 races....everyone started crying saying I was bumping too much and killing their times (They were in the way!) Got 2nd place the 3rd race with a 76.x, then everyone except manny was playing bumper cars the last race...and I spent more time in the dirt and barriers than on the track! I think if I could master that tight radius 180 turn in the middle of the track, I could get down into the 74's or 73's. Didnt do too bad for a 215 pound guy first time riding.
          That 180 is a bitch to navagate at first. Best advice I can give is to take it wide and slow.

Comment

can someone describe the rental karts?

i have a younger cousin that would go out there with me but he can't use a clutch to save his life..

Comment

oh and can i bring my own full face helmet? i got a big fucking head and would rather wear my own

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                can someone describe the rental karts?

i have a younger cousin that would go out there with me but he can't use a clutch to save his life..
                The rentals are one speed without a clutch. It's much like a normal kart but faster.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                  oh and can i bring my own full face helmet? i got a big fucking head and would rather wear my own
                  Yes you can bring your own helmet.

Comment

It's 4:34 Sunday afternoon. Sam is going to lose again. I am
                    His daddy.
                    Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Don't say I didn't tell you.

Comment

Is Sunday night going to be a ritual? If so I may have to join.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
                          Don't say I didn't tell you.
                          You had to follow me for three laps to see a real line before you put up a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by jason07 View Post
                            Is Sunday night going to be a ritual? If so I may have to join.
                            Looks that way. Come on out!

Comment

No I didn't, I went fast in the other two sessions. I just went really fast that one.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
                                Looks that way. Come on out!
                                I may do that. What time usually?

Comment

Working...
                                X