480 RWHP is not all that these days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by majorownage View Post
    I'm down to race my DD, my bros car, my project. Hey, at least I sometimes get off the computer!
    Clearly..

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
      Clearly..
      Contrasted to you, a dfwmustang go harder that posts and talks shit on the Internet. But in reality is an introverted mama's boy whom only sees light coming off his computer screen.
      Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Yea I'm gonna go back to trolling. Don't worry, this shitty site will die out like dfwstangs. Why would I be butthurt? There are plenty of much better mustang sites than this shithole.
        You do realize that essentially the entire member base moved from the old website to this one right? It didn't die, we killed it. You lack the testicular fortitude to properly troll anyways.

Go to the corral or stangnet and enjoy the magazine racing.

Comment

Contrasted to you, a dfwmustang go harder that posts and talks shit on the Internet. But in reality is an introverted mama's boy whom only sees light coming off his computer screen.
          LOL, yup, you got me pegged. A bunch of us will be out at the meet Friday night, why don't you come out and introduce yourself? That shouldn't be such a problem for a social butterfly such as yourself, right? lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
            I beg to differ. I have a 99% stock (lid, smooth bellow, flowmaster welded into stock catback) 98 Trans am. I have yet to have ANY trouble putting SEVERAL cars on any stockish cobra besides an 03-04. With a stock 03-04 its been pretty much a drivers race.
            Seeing as how u put "several" cars on any stockish cobra I'd like to race you just to see how many bus lengths u can put on my car .....
            Awwwwww skeet skeet skeet
            03gt intech POWA!

Comment

• Originally posted by 03shadow4v View Post
              Seeing as how u put "several" cars on any stockish cobra I'd like to race you just to see how many bus lengths u can put on my car .....
              So bring your ass out Friday night. Quit bench racing, come on out.

Comment

Hey that's more like it!
                Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• I'll be out on Friday.

Comment

I'll be out on Friday.
                    So what's up with your gif pics. And I might be able to drive up Friday.
                    Full time ninja editor.

Comment

I beg to differ. I have a 99% stock (lid, smooth bellow, flowmaster welded into stock catback) 98 Trans am. I have yet to have ANY trouble putting SEVERAL cars on any stockish cobra besides an 03-04. With a stock 03-04 its been pretty much a drivers race.
                      03gt intech POWA!

Comment

So what's up with your gif pics. And I might be able to drive up Friday.
                        They are there to piss a couple people off.

Originally posted by 03shadow4v View Post
                        I just said id be at the gtg Fri.

Comment

I'll be at northstar Friday... I'd be more than happy to get a run in with that magnum where do y'all meet at ?
                          03gt intech POWA!

Comment

• I'll be at the track on Friday I don't know about you guys lol

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                              I'll be at the track on Friday I don't know about you knee grows lol
                              Fixed
                              Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                                You know all these pilot point mustangs are sketchy all the way to 4th gear from a dig.
                                Lol just cus I know mike doesn't mean my car gets sketchy to fourth gear ..... My car only does it to the middle of third thank you very much ....
                                03gt intech POWA!

Comment

Working...
                                X