No announcement yet.

480 RWHP is not all that these days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a tt s10 putting down billions of donkey power if anybody really wants to go hard
    Awwwwww skeet skeet skeet
    03gt intech POWA!

Comment

• Originally posted by 03shadow4v View Post
      I have a tt s10 putting down billions of donkey power if anybody really wants to go hard
      TT= twin turd
      Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• Originally posted by majorownage View Post
        TT= twin turd
        Hater I'll run that mark 8 from a dig all the way to 80 mph
        03gt intech POWA!

Comment

• Usually I could care less about someone trolling. But ownage here is just not even entertaining, he's really more of a sad social train wreck disguised as a poorly attempted troll. Everything he posts is some childish lash out in what appears to be some deep rooted inferiority complex that clearly has built up over the years. The internet is his safe area, despite his constant attempts to chastise that very behavior.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            Usually I could care less about someone trolling. But ownage here is just not even entertaining, he's really more of a sad social train wreck disguised as a poorly attempted troll. Everything he posts is some childish lash out in what appears to be some deep rooted inferiority complex that clearly has built up over the years. The internet is his safe area, despite his constant attempts to chastise that very behavior.
            Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Whhhhhhat now?

^ before I post a pic if the chick with huge titties , will I get banned if she's wearing a shirt ?These tits are nice u gotta see em
            03gt intech POWA!

Comment

• Originally posted by 03shadow4v View Post
              Doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Whhhhhhat now?

^ before I post a pic if the chick with huge titties , will I get banned if she's wearing a shirt ?These tits are nice u gotta see em
              just use your better judgement, if you would feel comfortable with those titties on your work computer's wallpaper.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Awwwwww skeet skeet skeet
                03gt intech POWA!

Comment

Usually I could care less about someone trolling. But ownage here is just not even entertaining, he's really more of a sad social train wreck disguised as a poorly attempted troll. Everything he posts is some childish lash out in what appears to be some deep rooted inferiority complex that clearly has built up over the years. The internet is his safe area, despite his constant attempts to chastise that very behavior.
                  Your third grade attempt of psychoanalysis is entertaining. You actually have to school to become a therapist, which you clearly have not. I met Ad hominem attacks with more AH attacks, which clearly works. Especially old as rat turds, which seems to suit you well.

Do you not realize that psychoanalysis is a bs to begin and its saved for the movies nowdays? Who do you think you are Sigmund Freud? Sherlock Holmes? Dr. House?
                  Last edited by majorownage; 09-22-2011, 03:22 PM.
                  Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Your third grade attempt of psychoanalysis is entertaining. You actually have to school to become a therapist, which you clearly have not. I met Ad hominem attacks with more AH attacks, which clearly works. Especially old as rat turds, which seems to suit you well.

Do you not realize that psychoanalysis is a bs to begin and its saved for the movies nowdays? Who do you think you are Sigmund Freud? Sherlock Holmes? Dr. House?
                    See, there it is again - I read all of what you just typed, and your inferiority complex follow up edit and I don't feel any anger or even displeasure towards you. I just keep getting this sad/sorry for you kind of thing going. You're not a good troll, I've seen considerably better on the troll training areas on 4chan. And what the hell is a rat turd? And how is that old? I guess that must be a new hipster insult or something. Sounds like something my 7 year old niece would say. And even with your post edits you still left in a shitload of grammatical and sentence structure errors. I'm looking through your series of post edits, and it's pretty funny how many errors you make, and your attempts to correct them. That's really gonna hurt your credibility. Let's keep working on this, keep going.
                    Last edited by CJ; 09-22-2011, 03:34 PM.

Comment

See, there it is again - I read all of what you just type, and your inferority complex follow up edit and I don't feel any anger or even displeasure towards you. I just keep getting this sad/sorry for you kind of thing going. You're not a good troll, I've seen considerably better on the troll training areas on 4chan. And what the hell is a rat turd? And how is that old? I guess that must be a new hipster insult or something. Sounds like something my 7 year old niece would say. And even with your post edits you still left in a shitload of grammatical and sentence structure errors. That's really gonna hurt your credibility. Let's keep working on this, keep going.
                      go back and r-e-a-d you shit stain
                      Full time ninja editor.

Comment

See, these are the literary errors you've made in your post. When you troll, you absolutely must have proper sentence structure, punctuation, and spelling. It's the first thing you must learn when trolling. If you don't abide by these strict guidelines someone like me will call you out and make you look stupid.

Comment

See, these are the literary errors you've made in your post. When you troll, you absolutely must have proper sentence structure, punctuation, and spelling. It's the first thing you must learn when trolling. If you don't abide by these strict guidelines someone like me will call you out and make you look stupid.
                          Sorry, I was on my phone. Trying to go back and position the cursor with my fat ass thumb doesn't help.
                          Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• continue.

Comment

• i dont even know what the hell is going on in here!

Comment

• Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
                                i dont even know what the hell is going on in here!
                                He is trying to make me rage with his "4chan trained" trolling skillz.
                                Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Working...
                                X