No announcement yet.

02 GT Kill/Slaughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread brings back alot of memories back when I thought my 87 GT with exhaust and gears was fast. Back then, mid 13's you would win your fair share of races.

Now, almost everything comes with more horsepower than what foxbodies did! V6 Mustangs make over 300hp now. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      This thread brings back alot of memories back when I thought my 87 GT with exhaust and gears was fast. Back then, mid 13's you would win your fair share of races.

Now, almost everything comes with more horsepower than what foxbodies did! V6 Mustangs make over 300hp now. lol.
      But they run slow in the 1/8th. Like a high 9.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
        But they run slow in the 1/8th. Like a high 9.
        Not to be a dick, but your car is really slow. My stock station wagon with a babyseat in the back would tear your Stang up. lol

Thankfully, there is a ton of modding you can do to fix that slow thing. It's cool you are having a good time with it and all. But coming on a Stang site talking about high 8's in the 1/8th isn't going to impress anyone at all. We were doing the same stuff you are now over 20 years ago when fox's were new.

Comment

Not to be a dick, but your car is really slow. My stock station wagon with a babyseat in the back would tear your Stang up. lol

Thankfully, there is a ton of modding you can do to fix that slow thing. It's cool you are having a good time with it and all. But coming on a Stang site talking about high 8's in the 1/8th isn't going to impress anyone at all. We were doing the same stuff you are now over 20 years ago when fox's were new.
          Yeah I know, I know it's not fast it's pretty damn slow. So as long as I run other slow cars, all is good.

I'm pushing the limits today, so well see how slow it is.

Comment

"that thing has a bottle on it" - don svo.

Comment

"that thing has a bottle on it" - don svo.
              Huh?

Comment

Huh?
                Haha..

My pos runs good is all.

Comment

All Judgements aside. Mike's coupe runs like a bat out of hell for what it is. He pulled my cobra by car lengths from 40 and 50 rolls, and kept up with Don. A lighter car with 3.73's helps alot I guess. I'm sad we didn't do a 20 or a zero though. I woulda got him then. We will see how he does when I get my 4:30's. anyways, It was good to meet you Mike, but we know you are hiding a bottle. lol jk
                  2012 GT500

Comment

Haha..

My pos runs good is all.
                    Just doesn't seem like something Don would say is all..

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                      All Judgements aside. Mike's coupe runs like a bat out of hell for what it is. He pulled my cobra by car lengths from 40 and 50 rolls, and kept up with Don. A lighter car with 3.73's helps alot I guess. I'm sad we didn't do a 20 or a zero though. I woulda got him then. We will see how he does when I get my 4:30's. anyways, It was good to meet you Mike, but we know you are hiding a bottle. lol jk
                      When you get gears. Hopefully I'll have control arms and stickier tire. I'll dig race you.

Oh and ill 20 roll next time we meet.

Thanks for the kind words. Maybe y'all will believe me now!

Comment

Something is not adding up in here...

Comment

Just doesn't seem like something Don would say is all..
                          You didn't see his coupe run. How does a stock 5.0 coupe with 3:73's keep up with a 2010 Gt with exaust, tune, and drag suspension? It's crazy.
                          2012 GT500

Comment

You didn't see his coupe run. How does a stock 5.0 coupe with 3:73's keep up with a 2010 Gt with exaust, tune, and drag suspension? It's crazy.
                            It's red.

Comment

2011 Gt 5.0.

And It got me pretty good first run, second run I was focusing on you more then him. So idk on that.

3 wide is legit lol

Comment

Could be a number of variables. The 2010 could have no traction or Mike isn't being competely honest about his mods.

Comment

Working...
                                X