Stock 2011 v6 vs h/c/I coupe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
    Cool. It only took a couple of days for my ears to stop ringing after your flyby right in my window! lol
    Oops! Didn't know it was that loud. Guess it was good I turned the jug off, its a lot louder with another 200bhp!

Comment

• Originally posted by STROKD View Post
      Oops! Didn't know it was that loud. Guess it was good I turned the jug off, its a lot louder with another 200bhp!
      It was music to my ears..until they started ringing. I LOVE the way your cars sounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
        This fool Talking shit about racing the slowest car i own lol

No matter what you still lose by owning a old ass fox and cant afford Real go fast parts.
        That is the most rediculous reason for you to say I loose.

We will see what you have to say about that here pretty soon there big guy.

I'm sure people at cars and coffee would laugh at your joke ass if you want to go down that road.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

LMAO I had the windows up and the system going and it was STILL fucking loud!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
            LMAO I had the windows up and the system going and it was STILL fucking loud!
            Guess I'm used to my blown GTs... The Stangs are a shit ton louder under boost.

Comment

Guess I'm used to my blown GTs... The Stangs are a shit ton louder under boost.
              idk man the vette is pretty rowdy.

Comment

U blow out a rear end that costs more than your whole fucken car and we will see who bitches out at the track... Waiting 4 hours in the cold for a tow, getting sick and having my car broken for a month was enough reason to keep it away from the track for good... Anytime u wanna come run us fags on the street, let me know...
                If I had a rear end that cost 5500 and it blew in a car as slow as yours I would sell that pos.

Comment

idk man the vette is pretty rowdy.
                  I agree. It's pretty damn sick.

Matt, you still need to take me for a bottle hit. I want to see the difference between the orange car and Strokd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    I agree. It's pretty damn sick.

Matt, you still need to take me for a bottle hit. I want to see the difference between the orange car and Strokd.
                    I never rode in the mustang but having ridden in the vette on the jug and hearing stories about strokd, id imagine its MUCH less violent. The vette is smooth as glass.

Comment

I never rode in the mustang but having ridden in the vette on the jug and hearing stories about strokd, id imagine its MUCH less violent. The vette is smooth as glass.
                      Correct. The Vette on a terrible bog ran .05 quicker at .49 mph faster both on 17s... the stang slid past the eigth and back halved 35 when it hooked whereas the vette backhalved right at 30.. they are very similar except the vette is done at 145ish and the stang would go as fast as ur balls would take you in fifth. in a heads up roll the vette woulda jumped out a car and the stang screamed by it around 120 and then started to area code the poor chevy. im hoping the stang will be a lot more controlled with the cage and modified suspension.

Comment

• Originally posted by Super Coupe View Post
                        If I had a rear end that cost 5500 and it blew in a car as slow as yours I would sell that pos.
                        Mid 10s at 140-143 is slow?? U must have an 8 second quarter mile car! My apoligies, I didn't think ur car was worth 5500... My rear and trans only cost about 4500-4800.

Comment

• Originally posted by strokd View Post
                          my apoligies, i didn't think ur car was worth 5500... My rear and trans only cost about 4500-4800.
                          lol!

Comment

Mid 10s at 140-143 is slow?? U must have an 8 second quarter mile car! My apoligies, I didn't think ur car was worth 5500... My rear and trans only cost about 4500-4800.
                            When are you going to get a short course truck so I can put you in the wall at mikes!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Super Coupe View Post
                              Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                              Originally posted by Super Coupe View Post
                              When are you going to get a short course truck so I can put you in the wall at mikes!!!!
                              absorb, deflect, derail, deny.
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                                absorb, deflect, derail, deny.
                                Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Working...
                                X