Plans/upgrades for 2011-2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Booger View Post
    Let me know when u ready, I got something for both of yours!!!
    GOOD!! that's what i like to hear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
      86 SVO
      Fix current boost issue
      Install wideband o2
      Switch to Quarterhorse
      Convert from vam to maf
      Install fmic
      Replace shortblock
      Install larger injectors and fuel rail
      Turn up boost

Install IRS

Maybe switch to 6 spd

I'm sure I'm forgetting something
      I has me an irs.
      Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigshoe View Post
        I guess we'll have to adjust the seat in my car accordingly so you can fit those things in there when you make some passes!
        Yes indeed,but we can make it work!!

Comment

LoL !!! JK

U da man!!!

Comment

• buy a ported short runner intake and have my 98 cobra intake cams installed. then have a retune and hope for about 360 in my n/a 4v

Tesla Service Technician.

Comment

LoL !!! JK

U da man!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by majorownage View Post
                I has me an irs.
                Me too, just not installed yet.

I still have a long list of other things I want for my money pit...
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                  Me too, just not installed yet.

I still have a long list of other things I want for my money pit...
                  Check out full tilt boogie racing. They have a full derin bushing set for a cobra IRS. Much better than the stock rubber bs. No wheelhop and no slop.
                  Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• Originally posted by majorownage View Post
                    Check out full tilt boogie racing. They have a full derin bushing set for a cobra IRS. Much better than the stock rubber bs. No wheelhop and no slop.
                    Yep, looked and liked, but have not purchased yet. Gotta get some other stuff on and tuned first.

Looking forward to the gains from several of these items.
                    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                    86 SVO - Sold
                    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• I honestly don't know... I'm really on the fence about parting mine out and selling it all off to put towards a 2012 next May. I'd probably put a power adder on the new one. (looking closely at what Manny's done on his with the KB!)

There's still a ton of stuff I'd like to do to the convertible, but it wouldn't make sense if I'm going to part it out. I'm sure I'll miss the fun of the turbo, etc. so I'm kinda torn....

If I keep the convertible, freshening up the tranny (read: transbrake!) will probably happen. I also want to have the shortblock rebuilt. This may be hard to justify with a stock block, so I'm not sure how I should proceed here.

Comment

• really wanting to start dumping my money back in the f100....

Hale's speed shop has a white one on bags ls1 turbo and that truck is my motivation to keep mine, so we shall see what i get done after the wedding

Comment

• I see that truck all the time. Nathan hale owns it and he drives that thing everywhere. It's a sick daily driver.

Comment

• Built shortblock is going in the Mach 1 within the month.... Then it's for sale!

I need to buy tires for the new wheels I bought for the Mystic!
                            Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

• Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                              I honestly don't know... I'm really on the fence about parting mine out and selling it all off to put towards a 2012 next May. I'd probably put a power adder on the new one. (looking closely at what Manny's done on his with the KB!)

There's still a ton of stuff I'd like to do to the convertible, but it wouldn't make sense if I'm going to part it out. I'm sure I'll miss the fun of the turbo, etc. so I'm kinda torn....

If I keep the convertible, freshening up the tranny (read: transbrake!) will probably happen. I also want to have the shortblock rebuilt. This may be hard to justify with a stock block, so I'm not sure how I should proceed here.
                              Pm me if you decide to sell your turbo kit.
                              1990 GT

Comment

• i just want to get mine running.. maybe some gt40 heads, and an s-trim!
                                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Working...
                                X