No announcement yet.

Plans/upgrades for 2011-2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope to make a complete pass in 2012. Thinking about trying some 275 radials when my new wheels come in. Don't know how they will work at 3700 lbs and a IRS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Junkie View Post
      Put door handles on that race car yet?

My Cobra- Larger cowl hood, Induction Solutions plate kit, different rear gear, and get the car to hook on 275 radials. Would love to get the car into the 9's how it sits. I dont know if I'm going to but if I can get a good deal on it I would like to pull the trigger on a BS3 or FAST for the car.

Supra- Its at JamesB's right now getting an 8.50 cert cage and mini tubs. Then I plan on getting some real test hits in the car getting it ready for next season
      Bring it by me and I'll get it to hook on a 275/40/17 like my car dose ; )

Comment

• drag a green Supra at TX2k12

Put the car in the front cover of a magazine
        1967 Mustang Fastback - 5.0 32V Stroked Teksid - Supercar GT heads - MARCELLA Billet intake -
        - Twin Precision 6766 Turbo set up - BigStuff3 - AMS1000 - Built GM 4l80e - Art Morrison Chassis
        - Sparco Milano Leather Seats- Forged 18" wheels - 29" M/T tires + A/C & heat!

1991 TT Mod Foxbody Coupe- Build thread... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=422864

Comment

• I plan on getting a 4agze motor for my 93 tercel. Its the supercharged 4cyl that came in 89 Mr2's...remove supercharger, billet wheel 54mm turbo..megasquirt. Should make 450-500whp fairly easy on e85, which will be fun in a 1800pound car

Comment

• Originally posted by TTls1coupe View Post
            Bring it by me and I'll get it to hook on a 275/40/17 like my car dose ; )
            We all know I'll need some help!

Originally posted by XR_1 View Post
            drag a green Supra at TX2k12

Put the car in the front cover of a magazine
            lol pretty lofty goals on the first one. Might be setting yourself up for heart break. Now that you got rid of the T56 in the car I might be in trouble
            -1997 Supra- mid 8 second street car
            -1993 Cobra- 700rw
            -2012 CTS-V- 9 second daily driver
            -1991 Coupe- LSA/TT/4L80 in the making
            -2007 GSXR 1000- built turbo bike

Comment

• Originally posted by Junkie View Post
              lol pretty lofty goals on the first one. Might be setting yourself up for heart break. Now that you got rid of the T56 in the car I might be in trouble
              lol, yea its all in good fun
              Got get the car back together first
              1967 Mustang Fastback - 5.0 32V Stroked Teksid - Supercar GT heads - MARCELLA Billet intake -
              - Twin Precision 6766 Turbo set up - BigStuff3 - AMS1000 - Built GM 4l80e - Art Morrison Chassis
              - Sparco Milano Leather Seats- Forged 18" wheels - 29" M/T tires + A/C & heat!

1991 TT Mod Foxbody Coupe- Build thread... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=422864

Comment

• Originally posted by XR_1 View Post
                lol, yea its all in good fun
                Got get the car back together first
                Same. Cant wait to see the work James does with the Chassis on mine. Also looking forward to seeing how light we can get it without sacrificing to much
                -1997 Supra- mid 8 second street car
                -1993 Cobra- 700rw
                -2012 CTS-V- 9 second daily driver
                -1991 Coupe- LSA/TT/4L80 in the making
                -2007 GSXR 1000- built turbo bike

Comment

• I guess I can add to this thread now.

I just got a 93 coupe with:
                  A4 block 331 with the probe dominator kit
                  TFS R heads
                  Pony down turbo kit with a 75mm turbo
                  PA C4 (will change to a glide)
                  full suspension, cage, etc etc

going to dyno it soon then paint the car and tie up a lot of loose ends on the car. I hope to be racing in the spring.

Comment

• Got some things up my sleeves ; ) but will be trying to go for 5.9x on a 275/40/17 MT I'm not that far away.

Comment

• Finish the LSJuan swap, Maybe mini-tub it or not, pay Matt to install my Wolfe Cage... Enough time to do it all, never enough dough.
                      Last edited by sosoe; 11-22-2011, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• Actually race the damn thing in 2012......Finally got all the ducks in a row and able to do sumthin'...lol

Comment

• New Mark Williams 40-spline axles and Pro Mod aluminum bolt thru 3rd member
                          going in so we can turn up the wick. Totally destroyed the Moser Nodular
                          and 35 spline axles. Should be going next week!!
                          88 LX Coupe 444 Twin 88's
                          Finally went down track!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Outlaw88 View Post
                            New Mark Williams 40-spline axles and Pro Mod aluminum bolt thru 3rd member
                            going in so we can turn up the wick. Totally destroyed the Moser Nodular
                            and 35 spline axles. Should be going next week!!
                            Shoot me a PM when you guys go, I wanna come see some TNT.

Comment

• I should have mine ready this winter and do some testing at cedar creek until the season starts.
                              Last edited by slim87gt; 12-11-2012, 01:02 PM.

Comment

• If I get my 660 Grizzly sold, I'm ordering a Dart 363 Liberator short block from fordstrokers.com and transferring my topend directly over to it. Looking for 600rwhp till I can afford a T-trim or maybe YSi-trim swap.

Sent from my Super Schweet G2
                                1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
                                2002 VTX 1800C Chopped and Raked
                                2000 F250 4x4 PSD
                                2012 Ford Exploder
                                www.fquick.com/payne5757
                                www.myspace.com/payne5757

Comment

Working...
                                X