well this is news to me. got a flyer yesterday about the cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
    If you want it to be a private event then rent the track. Then you'll be bitching about how expensive it is.
    im not bitching, but if i was, id say that with our amount of cars we bring im sure we could rent a track from the amount of money involved. its not like we get in free right now anyway.

and to rustang, i posted a question on there faceboook about sundays, people were complaining about how sundays were bad and not family friendly, and they said that wedsday and fri were the best days for families. i then called them on their bullshit and ask if this was the case, why are women and children free on sundays and not wendsdays or fridays, ???? i got no reply from txr but many repliles from people liking my comment.

Comment

The million dollar question is, why would they let women and children in free on the biggest day of the week - where they're most likely to have the biggest attendance.

It's not a bar, it's not common drag-strip-protocol to let people in free based on sex or age.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
        im not bitching, but if i was, id say that with our amount of cars we bring im sure we could rent a track from the amount of money involved. its not like we get in free right now anyway.

and to rustang, i posted a question on there faceboook about sundays, people were complaining about how sundays were bad and not family friendly, and they said that wedsday and fri were the best days for families. i then called them on their bullshit and ask if this was the case, why are women and children free on sundays and not wendsdays or fridays, ???? i got no reply from txr but many repliles from people liking my comment.
        Lol. was hoping someone would bring that up about women getting in free on the biggest day. lol
        GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
          The million dollar question is, why would they let women and children in free on the biggest day of the week - where they're most likely to have the biggest attendance.

It's not a bar, it's not common drag-strip-protocol to let people in free based on sex or age.
          but then how would i get to see the big ghetto booties if not for sundays at the dale?

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
            but then how would i get to see the big ghetto booties if not for sundays at the dale?

Comment

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
              Yes, its really ghetto. I have been racing at this track and attending events for over 20 years. It is no way the same track it was lets say back in 2000.

No it hasn't. It started down hill in 06. Its ghettobelly now.
              Yup, 06 was the last time I was there...

Denton, Redline, Crandal, or Ennis; the other tracks can all become parking lots for all I care.

Comment

Tru dat!!

Lol @ the tags

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                  Yup, 06 was the last time I was there...

Denton, Redline, Crandal, or Ennis; the other tracks can all become parking lots for all I care.
                  I have a truck and trailer, and I tempted to start to start making the trip to Northstar. I am so sick of the ghetto shit. It is just like the parks mall in arlington. I will drive 20 minutes out of the way to take the wife to NE Mall. I grew up at the dale, but it is so ghetto now, I hate going.
                  2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                  2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                  2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
                    I have a truck and trailer, and I tempted to start to start making the trip to Northstar. I am so sick of the ghetto shit. It is just like the parks mall in arlington. I will drive 20 minutes out of the way to take the wife to NE Mall. I grew up at the dale, but it is so ghetto now, I hate going.

to me its got nothing to do with skin color, just ask 80coupe and tanner, i met some white ghetto folks out there a few sundays ago that would throw gang signs at every car going by and spoka da ebonics.

hell if i was to blame one group it would be the bikers. sorry guys, but i bet that all bike event coming up will be very classy lol
                    Last edited by Damnittsteve; 05-10-2012, 10:57 AM.

Comment

I couldn't care less what color you are. I just don't appreciate your body on the starting line and I don't appreciate ass hanging out of clothes that should not be hanging out when my kids are there.

Comment

hangout on the starting line happens everywhere, iv seen it at Denton and a few others.

Comment

Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
                          hangout on the starting line happens everywhere, iv seen it at Denton and a few others.
                          denton just has a bigger area around the line

Comment

denton just has a bigger area around the line
                            true, but they stand just as close, you where there are grudge race people standing everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnimike1 View Post
                              I couldn't care less what color you are. I just don't appreciate your body on the starting line and I don't appreciate ass hanging out of clothes that should not be hanging out when my kids are there.
                              word. family day indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post

Because it's more likely that a guy will be able to go if he can take his woman with him. And it's easier to get the woman to go if she gets in free.

Comment

Working...
                                X