• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
    Tuned by sam....Beast swagga

Comment

Thanks James

Comment

Originally posted by FstTms1 View Post
        The car weighs 3526 how much more weight do u want in the car....If it dint come up in the air so bad ill take that race in a heart beat but i cant win any races like that let me try and get the suspension rite and u best believe we will play ooooweee...Tell your girlfriend casey to send you the video from this pass saturday and you'll see what im talking about
        Take it out Friday...I got some money you can take. 3500lbs and the cars is completely gutted.
        Id have to see that thing get weighed, to believe that shit. Where's your iroc?

Comment

Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
          Take it out Friday...I got some money you can take. 3500lbs and the cars is completely gutted.
          Id have to see that thing get weighed, to believe that shit. Where's your iroc?
          Ill bet you money it weghts that much and gutted whats gutted it has everythingthe onlything it has that is weight reduction is the k member next time u see it u come and look at it ...I sold it to my boy Phatboy its almost done to just needs to get tuned y You want some it a b like old days u looking at the rear lights...and naw cant play with u with the SS suspension not rite dont get me wrong it hooks but losing a lot of time it coming up not trying to make excuses but im not just gonna give u money...And you want to race me if my car was not at its best or whould you cause i wanna down you when your car is runnin at its best so you can rethink your whole resone you wanted some of FastTimes ooooweeee

Comment

Ill bet you money it weghts that much and gutted whats gutted it has everythingthe onlything it has that is weight reduction is the k member next time u see it u come and look at it ...I sold it to my boy Phatboy its almost done to just needs to get tuned y You want some it a b like old days u looking at the rear lights...and naw cant play with u with the SS suspension not rite dont get me wrong it hooks but losing a lot of time it coming up not trying to make excuses but im not just gonna give u money...And you want to race me if my car was not at its best or whould you cause i wanna down you when your car is runnin at its best so you can rethink your whole resone you wanted some of FastTimes ooooweeee
            bring the white car or the black car Friday. Dont get nerves when you line up next to me and red light

Comment

bring the white car or the black car Friday. Dont get nerves when you line up next to me and red light
              I dont get nervous I've raced faster and way better drivers then you........You just worry about how you gonna get out this shit u got yourself into...I just got off the phone with ernest he said his lil stang gonna down yo ass so keep making those practice shakedown passes

Comment

We really dont race slow cars like yours but sense you want it so bad i guess we'll make a exception

Comment

Comment

I dont get nervous I've raced faster and way better drivers then you........You just worry about how you gonna get out this shit u got yourself into...I just got off the phone with ernest he said his lil stang gonna down yo ass so keep making those practice shakedown passes
                    Glad you like watching my videos. Keep viewing them.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                      Glad you like watching my videos. Keep viewing them.
                      I can care less about your videos Your girlfriend casy sends them to ernest like we wanna see them You never racing no one and we know its slow

Comment

• Originally posted by FstTms1 View Post
                        I can care less about your videos Your girlfriend casy sends them to ernest like we wanna see them You never racing no one and we know its slow
                        Man, can you put a bit more effort into your English? Your posts are hard as hell to read, reminds me of Trayvon Martin.
                        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                          Man, can you put a bit more effort into your English? Your posts are hard as hell to read, reminds me of Trayvon Martin.
                          o shit here we go...well dont read them..this is not english class...And i tell u rite now dont with all u dont speak english racial sgit cause im not the one you better know who you talking to first..Just telling you rite now

Comment

o shit here we go...well dont read them..this is not english class...And i tell u rite now dont with all u dont speak english racial sgit cause im not the one you better know who you talking to first..Just telling you rite now
                            Nothing racial here bro, just saying, your shit is hard as fuck to read, please take it elsewhere.
                            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Yup It's very slow!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                                Nothing racial here bro, just saying, your shit is hard as fuck to read, please take it elsewhere.
                                Did you ban him for his response to you?

Comment

Working...
                                X