Awfully quiet in here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FstTms1 View Post
    o shit here we go...well dont read them..this is not english class...And i tell u rite now dont with all u dont speak english racial sgit cause im not the one you better know who you talking to first..Just telling you rite now
    Retard
    Ded

Comment

• lulz thats funny.

Comment

• so who you racing friday and for how much Francisco? Heard you and little johnny going to do something.

Comment

• Originally posted by JETFAST View Post
          so who you racing friday and for how much Francisco? Heard you and little johnny going to do something.
          Racing orangecrush..if his shit gets off the engine stand.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
            Racing orangecrush..if his shit gets off the engine stand.
            how much ya'll going to do it for?

Comment

• Originally posted by JETFAST View Post
              how much ya'll going to do it for?
              He said $500 we'll see if it's ready

Comment

• gonna take a few pounds of n2o for him to run with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by FstTms1 View Post
                  o shit here we go...well dont read them..this is not english class...And i tell u rite now dont with all u dont speak english racial sgit cause im not the one you better know who you talking to first..Just telling you rite now
                  LMAO. I aint got a clue as to what you just said.
                  Photobucket

Comment

• Cliff notes:don't fuck with him.

That's what I gathered.
                    Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
                      Cliff notes:don't fuck with him.

That's what I gathered.
                      Its kind of like when you were a kid and someone farted at the dinner table. You knew that if you laughed you were gonna get your ass whipped by the ol man, but you just couldnt harness the laughter building up inside.
                      Photobucket

Comment

• Originally posted by onjacks View Post
                        No pics yet. Killed a case Of dos xx after car was put on tralier. Still recovering. Looks like the weld broke.
                        Here you go little buddy.

Is it fixed yet??

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                          I'll give you a rough run down of what I've got. I need to get the car scaled and figure out the I.C. A.S, C.G., etc. but as it sits right now. I'm going to borrow Paul's pinion angle finder as I have no idea where it is set.

Strange 10-way singles all around
                          Stock V8 springs in rear
                          Single adjustable lower control arms
                          Double adjustable uppers
                          Wolfe Anti-roll bar set neutral
                          Tube k-member and control arms.
                          D&D coil overs, 150lb 14" springs, C/C plates

I've tried running my shocks all over the place, full tight, full loose, in the middle, doesn't seem to make a difference. Can't seem to get the front to really react much either way. I have a small amount of rake, but the front sits within an inch and a half of the rear measured from behind the front wheel to in front of the rear. Running the radials at 17psi. I do a decent burnout on them (not TOO much, but should be getting them warm). Seems like something in the suspension is screwed up. I can yank on the front fender with the shocks full loose and can barely raise the car at all. Some cars you can pull/push on the fender and get movement, not this one, it is TIGHT. rear suspension is more "normal" in that regard.

Even with the car leaving on very little rpm/boost it still fries them. I am LOST. On the slicks it went 1.35 60' but even then (as you can see in the video I posted) there was very little front suspension action. The tires were just sticky enough to compensate. I've got a buddies car that runs 6.7's and he pulls the wheels, I go 6.0's and it doesn't barely lift the front.
                          What did you tell me your shocks were set to Saturday night?? 2 from firm on the front?? Did you adjust that with the slicks??

Comment

I'll give you a rough run down of what I've got. I need to get the car scaled and figure out the I.C. A.S, C.G., etc. but as it sits right now. I'm going to borrow Paul's pinion angle finder as I have no idea where it is set.

Strange 10-way singles all around
                            Stock V8 springs in rear
                            Single adjustable lower control arms
                            Double adjustable uppers
                            Wolfe Anti-roll bar set neutral
                            Tube k-member and control arms.
                            D&D coil overs, 150lb 14" springs, C/C plates

I've tried running my shocks all over the place, full tight, full loose, in the middle, doesn't seem to make a difference. Can't seem to get the front to really react much either way. I have a small amount of rake, but the front sits within an inch and a half of the rear measured from behind the front wheel to in front of the rear. Running the radials at 17psi. I do a decent burnout on them (not TOO much, but should be getting them warm). Seems like something in the suspension is screwed up. I can yank on the front fender with the shocks full loose and can barely raise the car at all. Some cars you can pull/push on the fender and get movement, not this one, it is TIGHT. rear suspension is more "normal" in that regard.

Even with the car leaving on very little rpm/boost it still fries them. I am LOST. On the slicks it went 1.35 60' but even then (as you can see in the video I posted) there was very little front suspension action. The tires were just sticky enough to compensate. I've got a buddies car that runs 6.7's and he pulls the wheels, I go 6.0's and it doesn't barely lift the front.
                            Make sure the anti roll bar links aren't hitting the floor, and make sure the shocks aren't bottoming out in the rear.

Comment

• I had a good time, I was glad the turnout was light so I got to make more passes.

My anal eaze tuned turd ran 6.74 at 109.99 spinning the tires.
                              Originally posted by soap
                              i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

gotta get some mileage out of my artwork

fucking rofl

Comment

Working...
                                X