Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fastest local pump gas (93oct) + fuel additive cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
    You never apologized to me.
    Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
    I don't remember an apology.
    looks like the thread has been deleted. i know for a fact i apologized shortly after posting it. i knew as soon as i posted it that it wasn't cool. i also remember brooks asking both of us (unsolicited by me) to squash it, which according to brooks we both agreed to, then i come back a few hours later and you were back at me.

Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
    Have you ever wondered why the same couple people respond to you about your car yet other threads about other cars get pages of response. What you do and say is annoying and not just to me.
    ignore me then, matter of fact i openly invite anyone that doesn't like me, my threads, my car, my wife, whatever else, to put me on your block list.

Comment

I hugged Sam, you hugged me. I don't want to hug Mike, he might wanna hit it.
      Mike mike or Huttto Mike?
      Last edited by G..; 12-12-2012, 10:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
        looks like the thread has been deleted. i know for a fact i apologized shortly after posting it. i knew as soon as i posted it that it wasn't cool. i also remember brooks asking both of us (unsolicited by me) to squash it, which according to brooks we both agreed to, then i come back a few hours later and you were back at me.

ignore me then, matter of fact i openly invite anyone that doesn't like me, my threads, my car, my wife, whatever else, to put me on your block list.
        Why do you keep brining up your wife? Fucking drop it already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
          Bwahaha!! Are you seriously trying to take up for James?

How come you never talk shit in person?
          Not taking up for anyone, but if it was me. I would of kicked your sorry ass along time ago. No clue why James hasn't done it.
          Talk shit in person? Lmao.. when I see you you don't even look at me. You scared?
          Plus I don't like talking shit I'd just want to punch you in the throat Sam.

Carry on! I'll just sit back from now on, since I don't talk shit in person. Lolz

Comment

• lol @ people enjoying talking shit on the internet but not in person.
            -1997 Supra- mid 8 second street car
            -1993 Cobra- 700rw
            -2012 CTS-V- 9 second daily driver
            -1991 Coupe- LSA/TT/4L80 in the making
            -2007 GSXR 1000- built turbo bike

Comment

So, what your saying is you don't wanna race?
              You put juice on it yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Junkie View Post
                lol @ people enjoying talking shit on the internet but not in person.
                It's not nice to talk about your tuner that way. He'll burn your shit up

Comment

• It warms my heart to see such warmth and friendship between members here..
                  Brian you are always down for a hug!! i agree these guys need to hug it out

This thread is greatly amusing even though i dont have a dog in the fight
                  2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Smiley face Steve, is that you?

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                      Not taking up for anyone, but if it was me. I would of kicked your sorry ass along time ago. No clue why James hasn't done it.
                      Talk shit in person? Lmao.. when I see you you don't even look at me. You scared?
                      Plus I don't like talking shit I'd just want to punch you in the throat Sam.

Carry on! I'll just sit back from now on, since I don't talk shit in person. Lolz
                      I look at you everytime I see you at the track. You talking shit online and not in person is fucking awesome.

I'm never scared.

Did you really tell Jmac you kicked Thomas ass at Yb? Lol no way you are that stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                        It's not nice to talk about your tuner that way. He'll burn your shit up
                        It's funny you say that. He has made more passes this year without a single problem than you have your entire life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
                          I look at you everytime I see you at the track. You talking shit online and not in person is fucking awesome.

I'm never scared.

Did you really tell Jmac you kicked Thomas ass at Yb? Lol no way you are that stupid.
                          Lmfao at you trying to stir up shit. I've never talked to "jmac"

Comment

• LOL, and another turn in the thread..

Comment

• You are all PUSSIES!!!!!

Comment

• Racing.. fighting.. hugging it out... calling some one steve..

yup.. just another day on dfwm.
                                2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X