• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah.... The good old days.
    -2013 Mustang gt.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      <--- drug SEB around last Saturday spinning through first and second. I can attest that his shit is indeed slow.
      We didnt ask for your input!
      GOD BLESS TEXAS
      August Landscaping
      214-779-7278
      Seb's high class.
      He'll mow your grass.
      He'll kick your ass.
      And while his kidney stones pass,
      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Sometimes you get more than you ask for. BE THANKFUL! Ungrateful asshole....

Comment

armbarjkdbuttholes
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

fuck i meant that to be a tag
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
              fuck i meant that to be a tag

lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                You do have the 'fighting' spirit SEB, got to hand you that, playa. You just dust yourself off and keep on truckin. We'll have a beer one day, I know we will...'D'
                Originally posted by BradM View Post
                You do have the 'fighting' spirit SEB, got to hand you that, playa. You just dust yourself off and keep on truckin. We'll have a beer one day, I know we will...'B'
                Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                You do have the 'fighting' spirit SEB, got to hand you that, playa. You just dust yourself off and keep on truckin. We'll have a beer one day, I know we will...'P'

god bless.
                Originally posted by Richard Rawlings View Post
                You do have the 'fighting' spirit SEB, got to hand you that, playa. You just dust yourself off and keep on truckin. We'll have a beer one day, I know we will...'R'
                Originally posted by CJ View Post
                You do have the 'fighting' spirit SEB, got to hand you that, playa. You just dust yourself off and keep on truckin. We'll have a beer one day, I know we will...'E'
                Originally posted by SEB View Post
                If you cant beat em! Join em

You do have the 'fighting' spirit SEB, got to hand you that, playa. You just dust yourself off and keep on truckin. We'll have a beer one day, I know we will...'E'
                Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                You do have the 'fighting' spirit SEB, got to hand you that, playa. You just dust yourself off and keep on truckin. We'll have a beer one day, I know we will...'C'
                Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                You do have the 'fighting' spirit SEB, got to hand you that, playa. You just dust yourself off and keep on truckin. We'll have a beer one day, I know we will...'C'
                Originally posted by JGmonster View Post
                You do have the 'fighting' spirit SEB, got to hand you that, playa. You just dust yourself off and keep on truckin. We'll have a beer one day, I know we will...'J'
                Seb you're a dusty playa.

Comment

Just checking in for the ass draggin...oh wait.

Comment

Working...
                  X