Ran a cammed 93 cobra today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
    You fear the kids driving their Mom's V6 Camry's that would drag you dirty. lol
    Nah, I've got a buddy with one of those - it wasn't even close even with mine as slow as it is. Something like 2 cars from 40-60 (giving him the hit so the auto could downshift) then I let out.

Comment

• The fuck? Not sure what you heard but oh well, sure it's all true as well.

I wondered why I don't post much anymore and guess I just needed to be reminded. Be back in a few weeks, gotta go e stalk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nate View Post
        The fuck? Not sure what you heard but oh well, sure it's all true as well.

I wondered why I don't post much anymore and guess I just needed to be reminded. Be back in a few weeks, gotta go e stalk.

Comment

• Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
          Nah, I've got a buddy with one of those - it wasn't even close even with mine as slow as it is. Something like 2 cars from 40-60 (giving him the hit so the auto could downshift) then I let out.
          The fact you need to explain a race between you and a Camry is just too funny. Start modding your car already dammit! Otherwise Jeremy is never going to let you hear the end of it! lol.

Originally posted by Nate View Post
          The fuck? Not sure what you heard but oh well, sure it's all true as well.

Just let it go Nate. It's all in fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by F8LSVT View Post
            If you want racing I think we're both in the wrong thread. I might be a good run for you on motor but you got me by a bit on the bottle.
            Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
            so motor to motor ?
            My bottle to your motor we're about in the same neighborhood. But im down to run bottle to bottle and see what happens.
            Last edited by F8LSVT; 01-14-2011, 03:16 PM.
            1990 GT

Comment

The fact you need to explain a race between you and a Camry is just too funny. Start modding your car already dammit! Otherwise Jeremy is never going to let you hear the end of it! lol.

Just let it go Nate. It's all in fun.
              Not fun at all. E staking is work son. Ask abecx.

Comment

• Originally posted by nate View Post
                not fun at all. E staking is work son. Ask abecx.
                lmao

Comment

I know it's slow and as soon as I have the money to throw at it the car will have twins and a motor. Now to find 20,000 expendable dollars...

Comment

I know it's slow and as soon as I have the money to throw at it the car will have twins and a motor. Now to find 20,000 expendable dollars...
                    haha i feel ya man. same boat
                    1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

Sell yourself on Ebay. That college girl awhile back sold her virginity on Ebay for like 50k. I'm sure there is some old jewish guy out there looking for a strapping fresh unused guy such as yourself to have his way with you.

Comment

• Might be worth it...one bad night for endless amounts of boosted fun...hmmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by F8LSVT View Post
                          My bottle to your motor we're about in the same neighborhood. But im down to run bottle to bottle and see what happens.
                          Sounds good , we can try it both ways.
                          Vortex rear stand $75
                          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                          11 4 door
                          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                            we can try it both ways.
                            That's what she said!

Comment

• Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                              Sounds good , we can try it both ways.
                              Cool, i'll be out at crandall next weekend. Just come say hi.
                              1990 GT

Comment

That's what she said!
                                hahahah

Originally posted by F8LSVT View Post
                                Cool, i'll be out at crandall next weekend. Just come say hi.
                                ok, I will do my best to get out there. work has been super slow since before Xmas, so the funds are REAL tight right now, but I really want to go, so...... If not, we'll definitely do it at the cruise?
                                Vortex rear stand $75
                                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                                My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                                11 4 door
                                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Working...
                                X