Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
    hahahah

ok, I will do my best to get out there. work has been super slow since before Xmas, so the funds are REAL tight right now, but I really want to go, so...... If not, we'll definitely do it at the cruise?
    Yes, I'll be at both Northstar dates.
    1990 GT

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
      You can hook on this cold pavement?
      I can... All 650 of her... Bit that'snot a fox...

Comment

• Originally posted by STROKD View Post
        I can... All 650 of her... Bit that'snot a fox...
        In a fox you end up doing donuts in your case lane involuntary lane changes! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
          In a fox you end up doing donuts in your case lane involuntary lane changes! lol
          Which is why I'm not racing a fox...

Comment

• Wait a sec, not going to bother reading all this.... you're bragging about beating a cobra with a e-cam?

Comment

• Originally posted by tangstang View Post
              Wait a sec, not going to bother reading all this.... you're bragging about beating a cobra with a e-cam?
              Yup............."Battle of the Turds"
              sigpic

Comment

• Yea my car is such a turd........
                1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FoxBodyNick View Post
                  Yea my car is such a turd........
                  It's shiney and red!
                  sigpic

Comment

• A shiney red turd

Comment

• My 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan V6 makes ~50HP more than my Cobra. Is it faster? Probably not. But I don't think I want to race them and find out it's a closer race than I'd like to believe.

My point? Beating a nearly-stock 93 Cobra in the year 2011 is really nothing to brag about.
                      - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
                      1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by red95gts View Post
                        Beating a nearly-stock 93 Cobra in the year 2011 is really nothing to brag about.
                        yep unfortunately.

Comment

• Nicks car is clean but that's it. Gt40s and an ecam is no fire breathing monster. Probably makes 230hp to the wheels tops. And don't worry it won't get any better by letting a novice "port" Thoose heads. But I remember when I thought that shit was the coolest thing ever so...
                          89 dove grey lx, turbo blowthrough

Comment

• lol....^^ ok. made more power than that estimate you stated but nothing to brag about so im not even going to correct you. coolest thing to do???? just looking to get a little more out of the stock heads and throwing an anderson boost cam in it to get ready for a supercharger...hmmm didnt know there was anything wrong with that.
                            Last edited by FoxBodyNick; 01-30-2011, 11:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by turbos66coupe View Post
                              Nicks car is clean but that's it. Gt40s and an ecam is no fire breathing monster. Probably makes 230hp to the wheels tops. And don't worry it won't get any better by letting a novice "port" Thoose heads. But I remember when I thought that shit was the coolest thing ever so...
                              Lol, who the fuck are you again?

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• "the coolest thing to do" meaning racing on the street with your friends in what are relativly stock slow cars. not bashing the idea of porting but if you want more power dont waste the money on gaskets etc.. on gasket matched "stock heads" save thoose heads as original castings for that rare of a car. and trust me if your car did much more than 230hp it would have no problem beating a stock coupe. a mustang with stock suspension and roughly 260 whp should run low 8.2's-8.4's so a coupe that might run 8.6's on a good day pulls as hard as he says he did you either have a problem or it ways 4000lbs and your not that big (maybe if i was in it)
                                89 dove grey lx, turbo blowthrough

Comment

Working...
                                X