• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 582nova View Post
    Good luck me to.
    Hi Derek

Good luck bud

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
      I got $200 that says he nails you straight in your flapping mouth next time he sees you. Lock that in.
      Ill lock in 200 he wont look me in my eyes and hit me in my mouth. Even though this doesn't concern you and you should keep your ass out like I did out of yours and Sams shit. I bet you 500 he wont square up with me and finish standing. And Im sure you can get all the side bets you can afford with our mutual Yellow Belly buddies.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
        Bet!
        Keyboard Bitch

Comment

• In on the race and I need all the luck

Comment

• Originally posted by G.. View Post
            Ill lock in 200 he wont look me in my eyes and hit me in my mouth. Even though this doesn't concern you and you should keep your ass out like I did out of yours and Sams shit. I bet you 500 he wont square up with me and finish standing. And Im sure you can get all the side bets you can afford with our mutual Yellow Belly buddies.
            I'm placing bets... If I wanted in, I'd tell you that I will nail you in the mouth. Have I said that? Nuuurp. $500 he won't? I'll take that bet. When are you available? I got a place we can do this.
            2004 Cobra
            www.boostedgt.com
            www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Ok!! $500 i whoop your ass? Sounds fair
              Set it up boosted!

Comment

I'm placing bets... If I wanted in, I'd tell you that I will nail you in the mouth. Have I said that? Nuuurp. $500 he won't? I'll take that bet. When are you available? I got a place we can do this.
                Sat night. Ill be at Motorplex with OCII. Hes got something to prove. Ill be there.

Comment

• Make sure you understand what squaring off is. Not walk up behind sucker punch or blind side.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                    Ok!! $500 i whoop your ass? Sounds fair
                    Set it up boosted!
                    keyboard bitch.

Comment

Sat night. Ill be at Motorplex with OCII. Hes got something to prove. Ill be there.
                      Sorry man, I don't think taking this type of behavior to the motorplex would be the best idea. I'll pay your gas if you will drive to a neutral spot. Its a padded cage so nobody will jump in either.
                      2004 Cobra
                      www.boostedgt.com
                      www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Make sure you understand what squaring off is. Not walk up behind sucker punch or blind side.
                        Sorry buddy but i wont be in ennis. Wanna come to ronnie's place?
                        Like i really need to sucker punch your bitch ass! Lmfao

Comment

Sorry man, I don't think taking this type of behavior to the motorplex would be the best idea. I'll pay your gas if you will drive to a neutral spot. Its a padded cage so nobody will jump in either.
                          Like I said. Again. Im not in the least bit concerned with his punk ass. He said he was gonna show me when he saw me. He failed horribly at that. I have no interest in driving to Ft. Worth to somebodys gym to fight some bitch. If he's that worried about it he can do like he said and show me. Or I can arrangement to use the GPD boxing gym if he is that concerned with proving himself

Comment

• This the racing or fighting bench?

Guy named flip is looking for a friendly race, Kelly/boosted?

Comment

• As of now, the dodging bench.
                              Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Like I said. Again. Im not in the least bit concerned with his punk ass. He said he was gonna show me when he saw me. He failed horribly at that. I have no interest in driving to Ft. Worth to somebodys gym to fight some bitch. If he's that worried about it he can do like he said and show me. Or I can arrangement to use the GPD boxing gym if he is that concerned with proving himself
                                ronnies or you're gonna be a bitch?

Comment

Working...
                                X