Big Thumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
    Garth, I've never met you but we have mutual friends that I care alot about and I'm sure they care about you. For that sake alone, I wouldn't let you walk into a "lions den" of people that want to jump on you. Honestly, its a place that two people can settle their differences. Its safe, no law, no weapons, no jumping in. Two dudes standing toe to toe and settling what issues they have with each other. I was serious about paying your gas to come out here.
    I appreciate your offer. Im still not doing a 3hr round trip for this. If he is that dead set on showing me how big his acorns are I will give him every chance at my convenience he wants. Although this scenario will turn out like every other on here or the Canada site. Either he gonna walk up and shake my hand and do nothing or he will always talk shit and never do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
      I have a Silverado now if you want to race that, back on topic lol
      you let me know a weekend (it is slow)
      I have a burb you can race. Ill give you the hit or the back tires. You can pick. Or a diesel heads up. Or a shit box 90's truck straight up.

Comment

Originally posted by G.. View Post
        there is but he wont come. GPD has a boxing gym I could use but he wont do it. And Im not going over there for 3hrs rd trip for 30 sec.
        Is that Garland? There has to be one in between that we can rent or use.
        Going to google haha

Comment

I have a burb you can race. Ill give you the hit or the back tires. You can pick. Or a diesel heads up. Or a shit box 90's truck straight up.
          its whatever my truck is mini lifted on Nitto's lol but I aint scared of a friendly slow as shit race on my part. The diesel will murder me i sure and the shit box prolly has a motor with a little spunk but let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
            Is that Garland? There has to be one in between that we can rent or use.
            Going to google haha
            Seeing as how Francis has made all the threats and has the point to prove, better make sure its real convenient for me or its gonna be on the back burner like now.

Comment

Seeing as how Francis has made all the threats and has the point to prove, better make sure its real convenient for me or its gonna be on the back burner like now.
              I do understand that

Comment

To much talking, not enough racing...

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
                  Two is fine.
                  agreed what about the coke though, or are you that sure you will win lol

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                    To much talking, not enough racing...
                    working on a slow race damnit

Comment

• Chirp..chirp... Lmfao sorry i fell asleep, your boring me.
                      For $500 bucks and you still don't want to fight at ronnies? You rather fight at a gas station. You are stupid!

"look me in the eyes" haha im going to love whoopin your ass tough guy

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                        Chirp..chirp... Lmfao sorry i fell asleep, your boring me.
                        For $500 bucks and you still don't want to fight at ronnies? You rather fight at a gas station. You are stupid!

"look me in the eyes" haha im going to love whoopin your ass tough guy
                        Yes or no keyboard bitch?

Comment

• Originally posted by G.. View Post
                          Yes or no keyboard bitch?
                          No you idiot, I wont whoop your ass at a fuckin gas station.
                          If that's gonna make you feel like you won. Ok, wittle buddy.

Ronnies for $500 or whatever you wanna bet! if your so confident in beating up this keyboard bitch. free gas btw if you win or lose....... Thought so! You're like you big homie.

Comment

• Francis, your car running yet?
                            Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• anyone have a nitrous kit for a Silverado I can borrow??

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                                No you idiot, I wont whoop your ass at a fuckin gas station.
                                If that's gonna make you feel like you won. Ok, wittle buddy.

Ronnies for $500 or whatever you wanna bet! if your so confident in beating up this keyboard bitch. free gas btw if you win or lose....... Thought so! You're like you big homie.
                                What about in Fort Worth i might have found one is that close for both of you and it would be a police gym so no jumping, fighting, or fucking allowed??

Comment

Working...
                                X