'scribed
      For the race or fight??

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
        $200 i bust you're dumbass in the mouth next time i see you? Check

Wanna meet up this weekend? Please say yes
        Originally posted by G.. View Post
        I sure do. Since your bitch ass wont do shit at the track. Ill be at
        7815 Garland Rd. Dallas. straight up noon. Sat. Lock in 500 you wont look me in the eyes and bust me in the mouth. Bitch. Step up keyboard bitch
        Originally posted by G.. View Post
        Yes or no keyboard bitch?
        Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
        No you idiot,
        That's what I thought keyboard bitch. Ive offered you 3 diff places and you tuck tail and decline. Im done with you keyboard bitch. When you get ready to be a man and step up let me know. Other wise go find another tree to try to climb since you aint doing nothing with this one bitch. Scared punk keyboard bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverranger View Post
          What about in Fort Worth i might have found one is that close for both of you and it would be a police gym so no jumping, fighting, or fucking allowed??
          I live east of Rockwall, so funky town is far from close. He's not doing anything anyways but talking so no use in you trying. I have offered him 3 times, actually 4 and he tucked tail everytime.
          So back to racing.

Comment

• Originally posted by G.. View Post
            That's what I thought keyboard bitch. Ive offered you 3 diff places and you tuck tail and decline. Im done with you keyboard bitch. When you get ready to be a man and step up let me know. Other wise go find another tree to try to climb since you aint doing nothing with this one bitch. Scared punk keyboard bitch.
            You dont even know where you want to fight. I gave you one spot..

I'll see you old scary ass soon bitch.

Comment

I live east of Rockwall, so funky town is far from close. He's not doing anything anyways but talking so no use in you trying. I have offered him 3 times, actually 4 and he tucked tail everytime.
              So back to racing.
              Ah ok i will be out there this weekend and yeah that is a long ass drive to DT
              I accepted the race lol
              I need a nitrous kit for my truck so I wont be the slowest one out there

Comment

So back to racing.
                3-4 driffrent spots your worse then a BITCH.. 7-11 lmfao
                You scary bitch you knew who the fuck i was but you were to busy hanging on your crews nuts and didnt say shit. Behind the computer you think your a bad motherfucker.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverranger View Post
                  For the race or fight??
                  Whichever happens first

Comment

• How about this, I bet I can get a neutral party to let us use his backyard. He lives east of dallas. Big backyard. What do you say Garth?
                    2004 Cobra
                    www.boostedgt.com
                    www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Someone get vids!!
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
                        How about this, I bet I can get a neutral party to let us use his backyard. He lives east of dallas. Big backyard. What do you say Garth?
                        Jimmys? Sunday at noon?

Comment

Jimmys? Sunday at noon?
                          That wasn't who I was thinking of, but if he is cool with it then that will work too. You gonna check with him or do you want me to?
                          2004 Cobra
                          www.boostedgt.com
                          www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• No vids. No audience. Dont care if you come but not making a spectacle of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
                              That wasn't who I was thinking of, but if he is cool with it then that will work too. You gonna check with him or do you want me to?
                              I really dont talk to him anymore. If thats not your choice was it

Comment

• I really didn't even think about Jimmy. I haven't talked to him in a couple weeks. I can call and see. I doubt he will do it if his step son is there. Might not want him to see stuff like that.
                                2004 Cobra
                                www.boostedgt.com
                                www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Working...
                                X