No announcement yet.

anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was fun to watch. Seemed sorta staged.
    Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
    90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

• I don't believe that boosted and his boys got swept like that.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I enjoyed it. Hope for some more tx vs okc next season
        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Originally posted by jason07 View Post
          What was on the TV is exactly what happened. No editing, no sandbagging!
          Jason, were you there in-person?
          2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• I hope so too, it's been an entertaining show.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• BigChief already indicated on Twitter that there is another season coming soon so I'm sure we'll see a re-match at some point in time.

The show most definitely has a good-sized following considering how much FB/Twitter traffic is associated with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
                Jason, were you there in-person?
                Yes I was

Comment

BigChief already indicated on Twitter that there is another season coming soon so I'm sure we'll see a re-match at some point in time.

The show most definitely has a good-sized following considering how much FB/Twitter traffic is associated with it.
                  Agreed. With social media it really helps plus these guys are real people not so fake so it helps
                  99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                  going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Originally posted by jason07 View Post
                    Yes I was
                    Any further behind-the-scenes info you could share with us in regards to what we saw and/or what we will see?

Comment

Any further behind-the-scenes info you could share with us in regards to what we saw and/or what we will see?
                      Honestly, the show did a pretty good job of representing everything that happened. There was a group shit talking session (if you could call it that) that showed Chris talking shit to Chuck about his "small tires" and he used a pair of scissors to demonstrate how he cut his fenders. That was pretty funny. I'm surprised they edited it out.

I'm not sure what's coming up though.

Comment

• I was happy with it. Sucks that flip is gone cause he was my favorite. I can't stand varley I wanna drag his fat cocky ass.

Comment

• You win some and you lose some. I was ready to win but the car just wasn't right that night. I didn't sandbag. I lost.
                          2004 Cobra
                          www.boostedgt.com
                          www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• I'm impressed flips car held with how much he cranked up the juice
                            07 f250-family truckster
                            08 Denali -baby hauler
                            52 f1-rust bucket
                            05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                            livin the double-wide dream

Comment

They showed 4 races:

1. Chuck vs. BigBaller - Chuck smoked his ass
                              2. DaddyDave vs. Barefoot Ronnie - DaddyDave Smoked his ass
                              3. MurderNova vs. Barefoot Ronnie - Same result as above
                              4. BoostedGT vs. Flip - Flip won in the closest race of the 4

I have no doubt there were more races than what were shown, but those races weren't very close at all. There were some Greyhound bus-lengths going on there.
                              It's funny that they didn't show Baller blowing his tires off 60ft out against Chuck.

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                              IMO, yeah. But we'll never know because "you win some and you lose some".
                              They didn't sandbag. Baller and Chuck had some legitimate shit talking going on leading up to this race, the last thing Eric wanted to do was lose it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                It's funny that they didn't show Baller blowing his tires off 60ft out against Chuck.
                                I think they were showing on board cam when that happened. You could tell from the sequence though it seemed like he blew the tires off of it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X