anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by STROKD View Post
    So he talked shit on fb before the race for the show, or intentionally flipped his shit for the show? Dunno what show has to do with his actions on fb...?

You ever heard of promotions? Starting a little shit the day of drives ratings.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• follow this page

all it is, is grudge announcements and call outs. it really gets quite entertaining, with most posts reaching 200+ replies

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        You ever heard of promotions? Starting a little shit the day of drives ratings.
        I hear ya, I just now got on the book of faces, so I never really understood the point of it. Wasnt really ONLY referring to this poor guy who did his car in, more of a general comment. Dude on the 5.0 site talked mad shit and then Will drug his fucken ass in a car with 150 less rw... then same dude talked shit to another guy with a proven low 6 second V, got fucken drug again... just dont understand it if you dont know what the other guy runs, AND what your car can do.

Comment

• If it ices over again, im calling out Dave's sonoma against my saturn. Run at least quarter mile

Comment

• So I noticed they said Morgan and Son was local and that Chuck said he needed toll money. Was the last episode filmed in DFW? It looked like a strip kind of over by Yellow Belly.

Comment

• I believe that cash days was in dfw and why boosted was hosting it

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                So I noticed they said Morgan and Son was local and that Chuck said he needed toll money. Was the last episode filmed in DFW? It looked like a strip kind of over by Yellow Belly.
                Yes, its where dfwss races. It even shows the Grand Prairie water tower in a scene right before it cuts to Morgan and Sons.

Comment

• Googlemaps 5650 Victory ft worth an that is where cash days was filmed

Comment

• Comment

• Didnt know pass time was still around.
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Izzy Valenzuela -- who appeared on the Discovery channel show "Street Outlaws" -- was arrested Thursday and charged with two counts of murder for his role in a street racing accident.

Comment

• what did izy drive on the episode?

Comment

• a awd turbo truck

Comment

• it was a few episodes back but he has a few big HP mew school chevy trucks

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X