No announcement yet.

anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard that Barefoots Nova can run a 4.90?? Thats freakin fast...truth???
    Last edited by BlueCoupeRedVert; 07-30-2013, 05:48 PM.
    Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
    90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueCoupeRedVert View Post
      I heard that Barefoots Nova can run a 4.90?? That freakin fast...truth???
      All lies, you saw the show mid to high 6 second car at best

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueCoupeRedVert View Post
        I heard that Barefoots Nova can run a 4.90?? That freakin fast...truth???
        I bet so if it's hooking

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeD View Post
          All lies, you saw the show mid to high 6 second car at best
          That's about what it looked like..
          Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
          90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

• Anyone wanting to race their Top-3 guys better be making at least 1,500hp and probably closer to 2,000hp for MurderNova. That car is STUPID-FAST when it is hooked up. That car would be disgustingly fast if he ditched that ProCharger and went with a turbo.
            2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by StangTamer View Post
              True, but there is no respect in losing by train lengths either. I am just saying pick a fight with something you have a chance with especially when it is on national tv. They made it out like those were the fastest cars in Texas and they took on our best. Don't get me wrong all the cars shown were fast from both states. But, those weren't Texas' fastest and there should have been some better matching. The nova just wasn't a match up for there top 4 or 5 cars imo.
              I guess to a degree but if u always play it safe thinking u will probably win then u will never win big. Playing it safe for the most part. To be the best u have to take on the best. Im not saying by no means that okc is but those cars are no joke
              99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
              going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Originally posted by Oreos_stang3 View Post
                I guess to a degree but if u always play it safe thinking u will probably win then u will never win big. Playing it safe for the most part. To be the best u have to take on the best. Im not saying by no means that okc is but those cars are no joke
                I'm all for racing to win big. But, work your way to the top, so if you lose you don't embarrass yourself and disgrace the whole Lone star state.lol

Comment

I'm all for racing to win big. But, work your way to the top, so if you lose you don't embarrass yourself and disgrace the whole Lone star state.lol
                  Lol good point but like we all kinda thought it is a show about okc racers did we really think they would show a race where we won. Probably not

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
                    Anyone wanting to race their Top-3 guys better be making at least 1,500hp and probably closer to 2,000hp for MurderNova. That car is STUPID-FAST when it is hooked up. That car would be disgustingly fast if he ditched that ProCharger and went with a turbo.
                    im a turbo fan, but that is debatable
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Disgrace the whole state? Are you kidding me? You wanna know why there were no other cars out there? Because nobody had the nuts to sit next to those cars on the street. If you think any of the three cars you saw last night are "slow" then by all means grab your sack of balls and put your shit next to any of the three on the street. I will bet a cool $1000 that nobody on this site will outrun any one of those three cars on the street. Now let your nuts hang and take my money. /rant
                      2004 Cobra
                      www.boostedgt.com
                      www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• I just want a video of racing the farm truck. I think it's pretty cool

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
                          Disgrace the whole state? Are you kidding me? You wanna know why there were no other cars out there? Because nobody had the nuts to sit next to those cars on the street. If you think any of the three cars you saw last night are "slow" then by all means grab your sack of balls and put your shit next to any of the three on the street. I will bet a cool $1000 that nobody on this site will outrun any one of those three cars on the street. Now let your nuts hang and take my money. /rant
                          Well put

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnc View Post
                            I just want a video of racing the farm truck. I think it's pretty cool
                            X2

Comment

• Here's the way I see it. Texas got whooped, big deal. Murder Nova is a bad bitch, that's a 4.70 car, the Sonoma is every bit of a 4.90 truck, the mont is another 4.80 car. Flips Elco ain't no punk either. It makes probably the least amount of all "but it works" on the street. It's safe to say there's not much running around Texas or any state that's gonna hang with those cars. Sun doesn't shine on the same dogs ass all the time, but you guys shouldn't take anything away from their cars.

Talk all the shit you want about the 405 guys, they've got their shit together. Period.
                              Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post

I said all of the cars were fast. The nova obviously picked the wrong battles. The only respectable loss was yours. The other were embarrassing. Be honest, do you think that gave Texas any street racing credit at all? Which three cars are you talking about the Texas cars or the OKC cars?

Comment

Working...
                                X