anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
    You win some and you lose some. I was ready to win but the car just wasn't right that night. I didn't sandbag. I lost.
    Hell of a season finale. Hope to see ya and the other guys next season whooping that ass
    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• What happened to win some lose some? That was embarrassing. Losing is one thing but bnsf coiuld fit a train between the cars on all of the races but boosted/flips race. I know Texas can do better than that. That shouldn't happen in our house EVER!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by StangTamer View Post
        What happened to win some lose some? That was embarrassing. Losing is one thing but bnsf coiuld fit a train between the cars on all of the races but boosted/flips race. I know Texas can do better than that. That shouldn't happen in our house EVER!!!
        Its a tv show about okc racers. They arent going to make them look bad. I dont believe boosted or any one of our guys thur the race but with the circumstances they all lost. I believe it was said that ballarcoupe or whoever he is(the white coupe against chuck) he broke the tires loose at the beginning but u cant see that because of editing. So it just looks like chuck was that fast when in reality he isnt.

Comment

• Can I get a race with farmtruck or what??

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnc View Post
            Can I get a race with farmtruck or what??
            Would u not rape that truck? Would it even be worth ur time

Comment

• Originally posted by Oreos_stang3 View Post
              Would u not rape that truck? Would it even be worth ur time
              no shit! Johnc call out the damn murder nova and redeem us Texans!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue88Coupe View Post
                This!!
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Lemme know how that works out for him.
                  2004 Cobra
                  www.boostedgt.com
                  www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Its a tv show about okc racers. They arent going to make them look bad. I dont believe boosted or any one of our guys thur the race but with the circumstances they all lost. I believe it was said that ballarcoupe or whoever he is(the white coupe against chuck) he broke the tires loose at the beginning but u cant see that because of editing. So it just looks like chuck was that fast when in reality he isnt.
                    I don't think anyone threw a race. But, the nova wasn't even in the same zip code as the s10 and should have just loaded up after he got drug. But to add salt to the wound he calls out murder nova and gets drug just as bad. He should have called out farm truck instead. At least he might have saved face and won a race. As for bigballer I can understand losing due to traction but since he stayed in it made him look slow. I take it they have raced before so I am sure they match up somewhat close to each other if both cars hook and run right. Boosted made a decent showing even though he lost. The other races were embarrassing. Please tell me there were other races that night and the Texas boys won some. IMO we shouldn't lose in our home town due to traction. The home town advantage is knowing how much power you can put into your car on a particular street and keep it hooking. They hooked fine. Our guys need to go see jamesb and get some adjustments made

Comment

• Looks like we need to find us an el camino to run em

I got rid of my 74 but those 4th gens are fat bastards.
                      2013 F150 STX Supercab 5.0L w/3.55 LSD
                      1990 GT Convertible

Comment

I got $500 on the nova. Everyone wants to race the farmtruck, why not nut up and race someone faster?

Comment

• Originally posted by StangTamer View Post
                          I don't think anyone threw a race. But, the nova wasn't even in the same zip code as the s10 and should have just loaded up after he got drug. But to add salt to the wound he calls out murder nova and gets drug just as bad. He should have called out farm truck instead. At least he might have saved face and won a race. As for bigballer I can understand losing due to traction but since he stayed in it made him look slow. I take it they have raced before so I am sure they match up somewhat close to each other if both cars hook and run right. Boosted made a decent showing even though he lost. The other races were embarrassing. Please tell me there were other races that night and the Texas boys won some. IMO we shouldn't lose in our home town due to traction. The home town advantage is knowing how much power you can put into your car on a particular street and keep it hooking. They hooked fine. Our guys need to go see jamesb and get some adjustments made
                          Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                          I got $500 on the nova. Everyone wants to race the farmtruck, why not nut up and race someone faster?
                          The reason is why he didnt call out farmtruck. Not as much respect In racing the farmtruck as racing the nova. Not saying the farmtruck is slow but still

Comment

The reason is why he didnt call out farmtruck. Not as much respect In racing the farmtruck as racing the nova. Not saying the farmtruck is slow but still
                            True, but there is no respect in losing by train lengths either. I am just saying pick a fight with something you have a chance with especially when it is on national tv. They made it out like those were the fastest cars in Texas and they took on our best. Don't get me wrong all the cars shown were fast from both states. But, those weren't Texas' fastest and there should have been some better matching. The nova just wasn't a match up for there top 4 or 5 cars imo.

Comment

• I thought I have to work my way up?

Comment

• Originally posted by stangtamer View Post
                                true, but there is no respect in losing by train lengths either. I am just saying pick a fight with something you have a chance with especially when it is on national tv. They made it out like those were the fastest cars in texas and they took on our best. Don't get me wrong all the cars shown were fast from both states. But, those weren't texas' fastest and there should have been some better matching. The nova just wasn't a match up for there top 4 or 5 cars imo.

lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X