anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by StangTamer View Post
    I said all of the cars were fast. The nova obviously picked the wrong battles. The only respectable loss was yours. The other were embarrassing. Be honest, do you think that gave Texas any street racing credit at all? Which three cars are you talking about the Texas cars or the OKC cars?
    The white coupe from what we all have heard broke lose at the beginning so really that was not a bad race at all. Remember it is a show about okc racers. So they are going to look good. They have some fast cars and so do we. Just wasnt a texas night but our boys did what they could. There is enough youtube videos to prove our boys are fast
    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Originally posted by StangTamer View Post
      I said all of the cars were fast. The nova obviously picked the wrong battles. The only respectable loss was yours. The other were embarrassing. Be honest, do you think that gave Texas any street racing credit at all? Which three cars are you talking about the Texas cars or the OKC cars?
      Almost positive he is referring to the Texas Cars

Comment

• Where does one get that "pimp juice" they make?

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnc View Post
          Where does one get that "pimp juice" they make?
          From a pimp! Lol... they did close ups of most or all of the chemicals used.. just need to come up with your own "secret" formula.
          Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
          90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
            Here's the way I see it. Texas got whooped, big deal. Murder Nova is a bad bitch, that's a 4.70 car, the Sonoma is every bit of a 4.90 truck, the mont is another 4.80 car. Flips Elco ain't no punk either. It makes probably the least amount of all "but it works" on the street. It's safe to say there's not much running around Texas or any state that's gonna hang with those cars. Sun doesn't shine on the same dogs ass all the time, but you guys shouldn't take anything away from their cars.

Talk all the shit you want about the 405 guys, they've got their shit together. Period.
            Not shit talking their cars, I know they they're fast, especially Shawn's car. You can find him running a 4.70's on youtube all day long. I also know that boosted's GT ain't a slouch either and the way it ran on the show looks miles from what i've seen it do at the track. That's all i'm saying. I swear I've seen a video of boosted racing and beating doc before this show was even announced.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I've beat Doc twice. His car is fast. My car had issues that night against Flip. Thats racing. The faster car doesn't always win. Ronnie was betting that the truck and nova would spin. It didn't happen. Ronnie was on a 10.5W tire and raced two cars that had 33x15+ tires on them. Baller spun against a car that had 31x10.5W tires on it. Hell the car I raced had W tires on it. OKC knows what works and what doesnt. We go back and forth with these guys all the time. This time last year we knocked every last one of them out in the first round of cash days. As for street racing cred, I could really careless... After the show aired, I've gotten a TON of messages on my facebook page from people wanting to lock in races. Guess what, I'll be taking full advantage of that... Nothing like millions watching you lose and thinking your shit is slow.
              2004 Cobra
              www.boostedgt.com
              www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                Not shit talking their cars, I know they they're fast, especially Shawn's car. You can find him running a 4.70's on youtube all day long. I also know that boosted's GT ain't a slouch either and the way it ran on the show looks miles from what i've seen it do at the track. That's all i'm saying. I swear I've seen a video of boosted racing and beating doc before this show was even announced.
                There are tons of videos out there of Boosted racing the OKC guys.

Boosted vs Flip

Boosted vs Doc

Boosted vs Doc again

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
                  After the show aired, I've gotten a TON of messages on my facebook page from people wanting to lock in races. Guess what, I'll be taking full advantage of that... Nothing like millions watching you lose and thinking your shit is slow.
                  Haha that was the first comment I made and i'm sure you're loving that extra attention. I'm sure it's going to put some extra money in your pocked because of it.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
                    I've beat Doc twice. His car is fast. My car had issues that night against Flip. Thats racing. The faster car doesn't always win. Ronnie was betting that the truck and nova would spin. It didn't happen. Ronnie was on a 10.5W tire and raced two cars that had 33x15+ tires on them. Baller spun against a car that had 31x10.5W tires on it. Hell the car I raced had W tires on it. OKC knows what works and what doesnt. We go back and forth with these guys all the time. This time last year we knocked every last one of them out in the first round of cash days. As for street racing cred, I could really careless... After the show aired, I've gotten a TON of messages on my facebook page from people wanting to lock in races. Guess what, I'll be taking full advantage of that... Nothing like millions watching you lose and thinking your shit is slow.
                    I looked at my wife and told her something wasnt right with yours on the run they showed. Then I showed her some of the YouTube vids and backed up to the launch on the show to compare the two. It didnt come out of the hole at all like it frequently does. Then I remembered your post about it being a TV show, and chuckled.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnc View Post
                      I thought I have to work my way up?
                      Farmtruck is just on the show as amusement at this point. Remember he just lost to Derek in the 3rd gen, then Tony cracked that 3rd gen's ass at the light with the only ford powered vehicle in the mix. Farmtruck is fast for a big ass heavy truck, IMO too fast for the chassis. I'd be scared as hell running that truck at 135-140 mph! You could tell the whole time against that vette he was sandbaggin it to just stay ahead. He just let him get around him too close for comfort. What is that truck runnin now? 9.80s or so?
                      Carl S.
                      2014 Ruby Red Premium GT A6, stock for now
                      80 Coupe, Stroked 9.2" Windsor, Yates C3, Dominator, glide, 9.60s n/a, 1.27 sixty 5.48@127.8 nitrous on radials.
                      9.32@128 pedaling it half track
                      sigpic

Comment

• In somewhat related news heres a video I found where they did burnouts in honor of Flip

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Uc77nl7kME[/ame]
                        2013 F150 STX Supercab 5.0L w/3.55 LSD
                        1990 GT Convertible

Comment

• The only thing that makes me LOL is the "fastest Street cars in the country"

all i saw was full out race cars with 25pnt cages being loaded off trailers.. racing and back onto the trailers. Not a single Street car from OKC was found. I understand its "street racing" but there is not a single "street car" besides maybe farm truck who actually drives his shit on the streeet.

again.. just my opinion. but then i have a slow ass street car with full interior, AC and no power.
                          2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                            The only thing that makes me LOL is the "fastest Street cars in the country"

all i saw was full out race cars with 25pnt cages being loaded off trailers.. racing and back onto the trailers. Not a single Street car from OKC was found. I understand its "street racing" but there is not a single "street car" besides maybe farm truck who actually drives his shit on the streeet.

again.. just my opinion. but then i have a slow ass street car with full interior, AC and no power.
                            If you were racing cars of that class wouldn't you want a trailer there for when they break? Murdernova has broke twice and the new 10 guy broke as well.

Trailering a car doesn't mean it isn't a street car. Just that it wasn't driven to that particular place.
                            07 f250-family truckster
                            08 Denali -baby hauler
                            52 f1-rust bucket
                            05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                            livin the double-wide dream

Comment

• Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
                              If you were racing cars of that class wouldn't you want a trailer there for when they break? Murdernova has broke twice and the new 10 guy broke as well.

Trailering a car doesn't mean it isn't a street car. Just that it wasn't driven to that particular place.
                              Come on dude.. it's not a street car if it has a 25 point cage and you cant drive it with out a helmet on.. NONE of those cars are street cars.. they are all Gutted out race cars.

Street cars = i can get in.. throw in some 93 and roll it to the grocery story with my wife in the pass seat with the COLD ASS AC blasting listening to music... and then off to the movies.

again.. i guess since i dont have a big power car my idea of "Street car" vs "Race car" is different.
                              2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Boosted vs Doc

The end of this vid has me rollin! 100+mph down a side street that looks to drop off the face of the motherfucking earth.....what sane individual does that? Lmfao

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
                                "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X