No announcement yet.

anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will be there with grill and food. taking off sunday so I dont have to worry about waking up early

Comment

• Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
      will be there with grill and food. taking off sunday so I dont have to worry about waking up early
      I'll be out there as well. Debating dropping my truck off early to get a good spot and still go to my kids swim class lol
      07 f250-family truckster
      08 Denali -baby hauler
      52 f1-rust bucket
      05 Jeep tj. Buggy
      livin the double-wide dream

Comment

• Season 3 starts June 23rd.
        07 f250-family truckster
        08 Denali -baby hauler
        52 f1-rust bucket
        05 Jeep tj. Buggy

Comment

• Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
          Season 3 starts June 23rd.
          Today is the day. I'll be watching for sure. I definitely want to see the Shawn's Nova and Chief's GTO get it on.
          2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• We had a little fun yesterday in St. Louis...

https://www.facebook.com/BadBowtieProductionsOKC + TX vs Chicago in STL
            2004 Cobra
            www.boostedgt.com
            www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• ^i think the other guy forgot there was a race going on! Either that or he brought a butter knife to a sword fight

Comment

• Excited about the new season, ready to watch it tonight.
                Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
                  Excited about the new season, ready to watch it tonight.
                  First episode was pretty damn good to me.

I love people having to GTFO that are just essentially "spot-blocking" and their shit is slow i.e. Varley.

Love the round-robin for the 10-spot.

Hated to see Dominator have to give his spot up cause his car was pretty solid.

Chief's car is ridiculously powerful and the races between him and the other 4 guys in the Top-5 are going to be ridiculous.

At the end of the episode where they are showing what's going to happen on the season, you can clearly see Monza (#3) and Murder Nova (#2) racing and Monza drags his ass bbbbaaaaaadddd.

I think that car might end up being #1 when it's all said and done for the season. It might not make the most power out of the Top-5, but that car flat out hooks and gets from A to B in a big-time hurry.
                  2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• I thought it was a great episode

lots of racing and no F1 sounds!!

Should be a good season.

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
                      First episode was pretty damn good to me.

I love people having to GTFO that are just essentially "spot-blocking" and their shit is slow i.e. Varley.

Love the round-robin for the 10-spot.

Hated to see Dominator have to give his spot up cause his car was pretty solid.

Chief's car is ridiculously powerful and the races between him and the other 4 guys in the Top-5 are going to be ridiculous.

At the end of the episode where they are showing what's going to happen on the season, you can clearly see Monza (#3) and Murder Nova (#2) racing and Monza drags his ass bbbbaaaaaadddd.

I think that car might end up being #1 when it's all said and done for the season. It might not make the most power out of the Top-5, but that car flat out hooks and gets from A to B in a big-time hurry.
                      varley wasnt spot blocking. he either had the choice of racing with his original driver or be forced off the list.

and dominator didnt have to give up his spot, he could have opted for a seven day grace period. he just did the respectable thing

Comment

• also thought that the bb camaro would have had a little more for chief

Comment

• I think it went well, with that being said Varley always has the biggest crybaby camp.

Monzas son needs his ass whipped. He's a titt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
                            We had a little fun yesterday in St. Louis...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZAzQIc-_4I
                            Doin a little jig on the shutdown.

Comment

• [ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MdMvdS5rnAI[/ame]
                              07 f250-family truckster
                              08 Denali -baby hauler
                              52 f1-rust bucket
                              05 Jeep tj. Buggy

Comment

• ^^^^lmao!!!!^^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X