• That made be chuckled

Comment

• Originally posted by jason07 View Post
      I thought it was a great episode

lots of racing and no F1 sounds!!

Should be a good season.
      This!

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
      I think it went well, with that being said Varley always has the biggest crybaby camp.

Monzas son needs his ass whipped. He's a titt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      And this!
      2014 GT
      2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• anyone one about to watch street outlaw

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
        I think it went well, with that being said Varley always has the biggest crybaby camp.

That dude has an anger management problem. He is always real quick to bow up and try to fight.

Comment

• Lol its a show. No one is gonna really fight

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Probably true, lot's of shit talking is all

Comment

• Some of it looks fake and some of it seems real...who knows. Just fun to watch
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• I went to Walmart and turned on every flashlight there, and not one made that "gun" sound when I turned it on!
                sigpic

Comment

• Whether it was staged or not who knows. If it was in fact some real shit Monza's son is a
                  Douche Bag and Monza isn't far behind him. OMG you got the hazards!!!!! 1111!!!!! 1 Imma whoop some ass now!!! 1!!!! 11111
                  1990 GT

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                    also thought that the bb camaro would have had a little more for chief
                    Over on MWSC Derrick said the pass against BigChief was on motor. That it was the first time making a hit in his Camaro and he didn't have time to finish and test the nitrous. If he was that close on motor, he is going to be moving up this year as well!
                    Carl S.
                    2014 Ruby Red Premium GT A6, stock for now
                    80 Coupe, Stroked 9.2" Windsor, Yates C3, Dominator, glide, 9.60s n/a, 1.27 sixty 5.48@127.8 nitrous on radials.
                    9.32@128 pedaling it half track
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by White90GT View Post
                      Over on MWSC Derrick said the pass against BigChief was on motor. That it was the first time making a hit in his Camaro and he didn't have time to finish and test the nitrous. If he was that close on motor, he is going to be moving up this year as well!
                      Lmao that raggedy bitch wasn't on motor. His shit isn't that damn good.

Comment

• X2

No way he hangs with Chief on motor.....I call Bullshit!

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                          Lmao that raggedy bitch wasn't on motor. His shit isn't that damn good.
                          What camaro, im fucken lost. The pof 86 has a sbc on spray. The sick painted up new guys gen 4 has a bbc with spray. I have a feeling that gen 4 is gonna scream when he stops putting down 300 feet of tire stripes.

Comment

• Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                            What camaro, im fucken lost. The pof 86 has a sbc on spray. The sick painted up new guys gen 4 has a bbc with spray. I have a feeling that gen 4 is gonna scream when he stops putting down 300 feet of tire stripes.
                            The 3rd gen
                            07 f250-family truckster
                            08 Denali -baby hauler
                            52 f1-rust bucket
                            05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                            livin the double-wide dream

Comment

• Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
                              The 3rd gen
                              He said it made 800 rw on spray, how the fuck is it gonna hang with the crow turned all way up? Lmmfao. Im not sure how he hung with Chief AT ALL.

Comment

• Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                                He said it made 800 rw on spray, how the fuck is it gonna hang with the crow turned all way up? Lmmfao. Im not sure how he hung with Chief AT ALL.
                                "Ls1 stock" comes to mind here lol. Probably 800 off spray.
                                07 f250-family truckster
                                08 Denali -baby hauler
                                52 f1-rust bucket
                                05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                                livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Working...
                                X