anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by STROKD View Post
    He said it made 800 rw on spray, how the fuck is it gonna hang with the crow turned all way up? Lmmfao. Im not sure how he hung with Chief AT ALL.
    Only thing the helps that junk shit is his huge steam rollers and it's a shoe box.

The motor sounds like it's on 6cyl. From what I heard last time Chris ran on the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
      We had a little fun yesterday in St. Louis...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZAzQIc-_4I
      At 2:43 some wires or something flop down underneath your car. Nice pass though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
        At 2:43 some wires or something flop down underneath your car. Nice pass though.

I saw that too.

It might have been his belt.

Comment

• Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
          "Ls1 stock" comes to mind here lol. Probably 800 off spray.
          do sbf Chevys make 800 wheel? I dont even think Nascars make that much... Grape?

Comment

• Originally posted by STROKD View Post
            do sbf Chevys make 800 wheel? I dont even think Nascars make that much... Grape?
            Dunno. Could be a completely made up number. I've heard a couple contadictions in the show and what they post on social media ect.

I wouldn't think he would have blown by Andrade when the last is saw he claimed 1100 on spray. But I also saw him say his new build would have a few hundred more hp at 1200. That's only 100 difference.

I just try to keep it as entertainment value and not put a lot of stock in what they claim
            07 f250-family truckster
            08 Denali -baby hauler
            52 f1-rust bucket
            05 Jeep tj. Buggy
            livin the double-wide dream

Comment

• Shit Boosted that car is haulin son! Love the new car! What's the setup?

Comment

• Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
                Dunno. Could be a completely made up number. I've heard a couple contadictions in the show and what they post on social media ect.

I wouldn't think he would have blown by Andrade when the last is saw he claimed 1100 on spray. But I also saw him say his new build would have a few hundred more hp at 1200. That's only 100 difference.

I just try to keep it as entertainment value and not put a lot of stock in what they claim
                I hear ya, but if they are gonna sandbag, they should at least keep their figures straight. When they lie every other show it seems rediculous.

My fav car so far was last show, the Ultra Blue Gt fox. Thats the only car Id actually want to own. Car is fucken beautiful.

Comment

• In his Season 2 "Under The Hood" segment, he says it's a "Small-Block Chevy, 440 cubic inches, and makes about 800rwhp.

Derek - Street Outlaws - Season 2 - "Under The Hood"

Obviously he's got nitrous on there so that's probably another 400+ or so.

With it being so light and a big tire car, not surprised it's as quick as it is.

Given the cars that are ahead of him on that list, I don't think he's got enough to match up with Chief, Doc, Monza, Murder Nova, or Daddy Dave. #6 seems to be tops for what he's got.
                  2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• Chiefs car is mcnasty!! All Pontiac baby!! He will be #1 soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by StangTamer View Post
                      Chiefs car is mcnasty!! All Pontiac baby!! He will be #1 soon.
                      It's a bad-bitch for sure, but I've yet to see him make a clean street pass on the show. He's always having to pedal it.

Comment

• Chief can't outrun Monza, no fucking way he'll beat that Sonoma.
                        Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
                          Chief can't outrun Monza, no fucking way he'll beat that Sonoma.
                          Monza's car seems to hook the best out of the big-tire guys on the show. I'm not sure how much power he's making, but it's quite a bit.

Pausing the season preview that they showed there at the end the first episode this season you can clearly see Monza racing Murder Nova and Monza appears to spank him pretty badly.

Daddy Dave is damn fast, but I have a feeling someone takes him down at some point in the season. I don't have any insider info or anything like that. Just a gut feeling.

Comment

• It's a tv show, they'll have the crow at #1 soon.

As a racer, that Sonoma and the Camaro are the baddest cars on the show.
                            Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
                              It's a tv show, they'll have the crow at #1 soon.

As a racer, that Sonoma and the Camaro are the baddest cars on the show.
                              Oh, trust me, I think that is a highly-likely scenario.

The races I'm really hoping/interested to see are:

- Re-Match of Doc vs. Monza
                              - Re-Match of Murder Nova (Twin Turbo) vs. Daddy Dave
                              - Big Chief vs. the Top-4

Everything else is kinda meh.

Comment

• Looks like Murder Nova breaks a rocker arm on tonight's episode from the preview they just posted on their FB page.

Comment

Working...
                                X