anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dmh165638 View Post
    So when the girl in the red fox coupe ran off the road did they really edit the in car footage to make it look like she rolled it or did the in car camera just come loose? Looked like some creative editing to make the accident look worse than it was.
    Those are GoPro cameras so I'm sure it flipped.

That was a crazy awesome episode last night for sure. TONS of great racing.

I had a feeling Monza would end up on top and I was right. That car just seems to hook up the best and most consistently out of all of the high-powered cars on there.
    2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• Last nights episode felt kinda hokey to me. Like they were trying too hard to make tv drama
      07 f250-family truckster
      08 Denali -baby hauler
      52 f1-rust bucket
      05 Jeep tj. Buggy
      livin the double-wide dream

Comment

• I always find it odd that they can barely make one test pass because of the cops, then take over a street and race all night. I know they have lookouts, but god damn.
        The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

• Boosted, get your shit together! lol
          I'm excited to see the farm truck coming back; I'd like to see it work up the list a little.

Comment

• Originally posted by zora04 View Post
            I always find it odd that they can barely make one test pass because of the cops, then take over a street and race all night. I know they have lookouts, but god damn.
            Discovery rents the road race night
            07 f250-family truckster
            08 Denali -baby hauler
            52 f1-rust bucket
            05 Jeep tj. Buggy

Comment

• I know I drive a slow fucken ford, but holy christ at FT's new motor... it made 1166 bhp NA and like 1580 on spray, thats like 2 of my motors... its gotta be like 600+ cid or something silly because it was done at 7k rpm.

will a BBC fit under my hood? Shit it sounded tasty.

Dude needs to find a baby Nova and be calling himself the Farmcar... that motor in a tubbed chevy 2 would be dirty.

Comment

• Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                I know I drive a slow fucken ford, but holy christ at FT's new motor... it made 1166 bhp NA and like 1580 on spray, thats like 2 of my motors... its gotta be like 600+ cid or something silly because it was done at 7k rpm.

will a BBC fit under my hood? Shit it sounded tasty.

Dude needs to find a baby Nova and be calling himself the Farmcar... that motor in a tubbed chevy 2 would be dirty.
                I think I saw 672ci somewhere
                07 f250-family truckster
                08 Denali -baby hauler
                52 f1-rust bucket
                05 Jeep tj. Buggy

Comment

• Originally posted by zora04 View Post
                  I always find it odd that they can barely make one test pass because of the cops, then take over a street and race all night. I know they have lookouts, but god damn.
                  i think the weekly races are held on closed roads.
                  www.hppmotorsports.com
                  ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
                    i think the weekly races are held on closed roads.
                    I have seen a few episodes that have generator light sets placed along the road. There is just no way they could pull this off without being on a closed or rented road otherwise. Test hits are done with all sorts of worry about being caught.....but lets gather 20+ vehicles, trailers, etc and they don't care at all.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      .....but lets gather 20+ vehicles, trailers, etc and they don't care at all.
                      Yeah who they're fooling? Not car guys that's for sure Just another Reality show gone Hollywood. But ill watch fast cars anytime not many options now days other than Nascar. Wonder how local politicians are cough cough benefiting from the Discovery Channel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Boosted get that car together son!

I have a feeling AZN will be chief next year as farm truck climbs his way up the list in that new beast!

Comment

• A 5500lb brick is not going to do a lot of climbing, even with 1500hp. Boosteds car should make at least that and weigh 2k less. Even the non turbo small block cars on that list make near that and weigh nearly half of that truck.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdun View Post
                            A 5500lb brick is not going to do a lot of climbing, even with 1500hp. Boosteds car should make at least that and weigh 2k less. Even the non turbo small block cars on that list make near that and weigh nearly half of that truck.
                            True. But should be fun to watch
                            07 f250-family truckster
                            08 Denali -baby hauler
                            52 f1-rust bucket
                            05 Jeep tj. Buggy

Comment

• No joke. He was spraying the old motor with a healthy shot i belive.

Another 300-500 hp is going to make driving that truck exciting.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdun View Post
                                A 5500lb brick is not going to do a lot of climbing, even with 1500hp. Boosteds car should make at least that and weigh 2k less. Even the non turbo small block cars on that list make near that and weigh nearly half of that truck.
                                c10 long bed only weighs 3,800
                                did some googlin.
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X