anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wickedblkgt View Post
    I don't see them going to there local Krogers, in there caged, tubed, fiberglass body car with slicks to pick up tampons for there wife?
    Lol, boosted has gone grocery shopping numerous times in the nanner.

Comment

• Originally posted by wickedblkgt View Post
      I don't see them going to there local Krogers, in there caged, tubed, fiberglass body car with slicks to pick up tampons for there wife?
      Murder Nova going to the car-wash:

Cruising The Murder Nova in 106* Oklahoma heat to and from the car wash, with a little fun in between

Murder Nova dropping his kid off at school:

Seems like those are two tasks that fall into your category of taking the car out and doing regular daily things.
      2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• I watched a couple episodes of season one, I thought it was horrible. I happened to catch a couple episodes this season, it's much better.

Comment

• Just another "reality" show, and this one butchers the street racing scene.

Last time I went to a street race site, there was no extra lighting. Was lucky to have 30 mins at each place.
          Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by SC457A View Post
            Just another "reality" show, and this one butchers the street racing scene.

Last time I went to a street race site, there was no extra lighting. Was lucky to have 30 mins at each place.
            ive sat at places and raced all night.

but yes it is a show, they have to have lights to be able to show you whats going on. and discovery rents out the road because of the liability involved.
            07 f250-family truckster
            08 Denali -baby hauler
            52 f1-rust bucket
            05 Jeep tj. Buggy
            livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Just another "reality" show, and this one butchers the street racing scene.

Seeing 2 headlights side-by-side on a pitch black screen isn't exactly entertaining. Of course it's dressed up to a certain degree, it's TV. However, they race outside of that show too with no TV cameras.

People need to quit being so butt-hurt over things like that and just enjoy it for what it is. You could be stuck watching some BS show about cake designing or a queer-ass sing-off competition.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                I watched a couple episodes of season one, I thought it was horrible. I happened to catch a couple episodes this season, it's much better.
                Season 3 is on a whole new level. Its 10000x times better.

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post

People need to quit being so butt-hurt over things like that and just enjoy it for what it is. You could be stuck watching some BS show about cake designing or a queer-ass sing-off competition.
                  That is why I do not watch this tv show anymore. Its BS.
                  Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

That is why I do not watch this tv show anymore. Its BS.
                    You do realize there would be no show at all if you had it your way, right?

Nobody in their right mind would buy a show like that, let alone pay for advertising during it.

Comment

• Just a reality show yes but I say live it up while it last suck up all the sponsors and money while you can. If show dies oh well you got advertisement, parts and money out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FOKAI View Post
                        Just a reality show yes but I say live it up while it last suck up all the sponsors and money while you can. If show dies oh well you got advertisement, parts and money out of it.

Yup.

Comment

• Man, Derek is doing some major shit-talking to Doc on the episode preview they put up a little while ago.

Comment

• Last week's show was the best one yet...More Fords!
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• lol on my dish, was looking at the info from last week show. it says "Goosted GT tries to get on the 405's list“ ,lmao

Comment

• Verizon Fios has the description of one of the episodes tonight as "Goosted GT try's to get on the 405's list."

Whoops.

Edit: ^^^ jynx motherfucker!

Comment

Working...
                                X