anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve@CJPP View Post
    He is a big cry baby. Lol. And he was down here for the no prep in November and daddy Dave was their also and from what I heard they called tuff out for 10 grand on the street later that night but he said he had tranny problems. Funny thing is he had made a fine pass Friday night. And he talks bout them all getting paid I wonder how much discovery channel paid him to keep saying street outlaws on discovery channel and when it's on. Lol. What a joke
    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve@CJPP View Post
      You know what you also find at the track? Race cars. Guess what you can on the street? Race cars. Who gives a shit. Chicago know they were gonna drag the fuck out if their lane that is why they did the 'pick your teams lane now fir the whole night'. He didn't want to loose that money back to Dave or didn't have it to begin with and that was the only reason he didn't come down.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I wonder how much of that money is theirs and how much is Discovery channel's. And also how much these guys keep out of what is shown on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          I wonder how much of that money is theirs and how much is Discovery channel's. And also how much these guys keep out of what is shown on TV.
          There's a thread on YB where Chief said 5 of them were making $1750 each per episode and everyone else was $500. I'll bet that was probably the first season. Look at how quickly those guys have been completely rebuilding engines, adding new turbo kits, etc... I'll bet they're making between $20K - $50K and episode now. Hell, how many times has Dave blown that motor since the beginning of the show, like 4 times?
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
            There's a thread on YB where Chief said 5 of them were making $1750 each per episode and everyone else was $500. I'll bet that was probably the first season. Look at how quickly those guys have been completely rebuilding engines, adding new turbo kits, etc... I'll bet they're making between $20K - $50K and episode now. Hell, how many times has Dave blown that motor since the beginning of the show, like 4 times?
            Dave has a guy that owns the truck and puts the money into it. Dave is simply the driver of the truck.

I'm sure they are making quite a bit now that they've finished up 4 seasons. You don't get that many seasons if your show sucks, you're not getting viewers, and ad money isn't coming in. They are always pimping Kicker so I'm sure they are getting money from them along with other companies who want to have their products pimped out on national TV. It's cheaper to give someone your product and have it used on TV than it is to buy actual advertising on TV.
            2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
              Dave has a guy that owns the truck and puts the money into it. Dave is simply the driver of the truck.

I'm sure they are making quite a bit now that they've finished up 4 seasons. You don't get that many seasons if your show sucks, you're not getting viewers, and ad money isn't coming in. They are always pimping Kicker so I'm sure they are getting money from them along with other companies who want to have their products pimped out on national TV. It's cheaper to give someone your product and have it used on TV than it is to buy actual advertising on TV.
              I know Dave's just the driver but you have to figure with the money he's making he's putting at least some of it back into that truck.
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• They don't pay a lot until the 3rd season. Then by the 4th they pay stupid money.

Comment

• It's funny how they are "Chicago street racers" but they raced in Missouri and Tuff Enuff runs a dragstrip in Wisconsin.

So when is Jeff Lutz going to start working his way up the list? He seems to be on every show now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                    It's funny how they are "Chicago street racers" but they raced in Missouri and Tuff Enuff runs a dragstrip in Wisconsin.

So when is Jeff Lutz going to start working his way up the list? He seems to be on every show now.
                    I remember reading somewhere that they weren't willing to go all the way down to OKC and race on their turf so they ended up negotiating a neutral, half-way spot in Mizzou. Ridiculous.

I'm not sure what is up with Jeff Lutz. He's on the show there with them at the shop, but not much action on the street from him. Looks like Mike Murillo is going to get in on some action against them though.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      This sounds about right, one of the central ideas behind reality TV as a concept and the reason why it has been so popular with every channel is how cheap it is to make. If these guys were to insist on real money they would be replaced pretty quickly.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• I thoroughly enjoy the idea behind the "hidden driver/passenger" bit with that hearse. I laughed pretty damn hard. I believe that I'll enjoy that episode.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Anxious to see what tonight has in store. Good for the guys if they are finally making some bank on the show.
                          Carl S.
                          2014 Ruby Red Premium GT A6, stock for now
                          80 Coupe, Stroked 9.2" Windsor, Yates C3, Dominator, glide, 9.60s n/a, 1.27 sixty 5.48@127.8 nitrous on radials.
                          9.32@128 pedaling it half track
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by White90GT View Post
                            Anxious to see what tonight has in store. Good for the guys if they are finally making some bank on the show.
                            From the previews it looks like:

FarmTruck vs. Chuck to get back on the list

BoostedGT vs. Dominator

Doc vs. Derek

Comment

• i want to see JOHN at the <#10 spot

Comment

• Some damn good racing tonight. Those guys have their shit dialed in!

Comment

Working...
                                X