No announcement yet.

anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like things get a little chippy between boosted and nova shawn next week.

Comment

• It sucks to see that Farmtruck nor Chuck got back on, especially considering dominator is only down there cause he had that fuel leak. He was whoopin on the El Camino in that race. Also looked like he spun when he ran Boosted and still hung with him on the big end.

After all that money in Farmtruck's new motor, it sucks not to get on the list I'm sure. I wonder if it's an E-85 motor or if he's actually rolling that thing around on the streets on race gas?
      Carl S.
      2014 Ruby Red Premium GT A6, stock for now
      80 Coupe, Stroked 9.2" Windsor, Yates C3, Dominator, glide, 9.60s n/a, 1.27 sixty 5.48@127.8 nitrous on radials.
      9.32@128 pedaling it half track
      sigpic

Comment

• I'm curious if Farmtruck can up the nitrous any more? And I can't wait to see the shenanigans with the hearse.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
          Looks like things get a little chippy between boosted and nova shawn next week.
          Yeah I saw that!

Good show last night...
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Farmtruck has 2 foggers pilled for a total of 500hp. I'm guessing on chiefs dyno they used 1 being it picked up around 200. Why does chucks car make only 1800?

Comment

• Originally posted by sdun View Post
              Farmtruck has 2 foggers pilled for a total of 500hp. I'm guessing on chiefs dyno they used 1 being it picked up around 200. Why does chucks car make only 1800?
              Only 1800 from a twin turbo small block in a light weight car? Damn, how much power you need?
              Carl S.
              2014 Ruby Red Premium GT A6, stock for now
              80 Coupe, Stroked 9.2" Windsor, Yates C3, Dominator, glide, 9.60s n/a, 1.27 sixty 5.48@127.8 nitrous on radials.
              9.32@128 pedaling it half track
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by White90GT View Post
                Only 1800 from a twin turbo small block in a light weight car? Damn, how much power you need?
                No kidding. He can't even use all the power he has right now because his chassis/tires can't handle it and put it to the ground.

Just like Doc's car, you can have a giant mountain motor and all the power-adder you want, but if you can't put it to the ground it doesn't mean shit.

Doc's car is arguably the fastest one out of all of those cars, but his ability to do it on a consistent basis over varying surfaces is what gets him. It does appear from YouTube videos and the show itself that's he's gotten that ironed out to a degree. In one of the previews you can see him blowing MurderNova's doors off.
                2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by sdun View Post
                  Farmtruck has 2 foggers pilled for a total of 500hp. I'm guessing on chiefs dyno they used 1 being it picked up around 200. Why does chucks car make only 1800?
                  Because it has a small block chevy (or did). Sbc's suck.

Comment

• Even when I met Sean about 8-10 years ago in Vernon (when he had small tire) it had the 502 in it then.

Comment

• I remember running the Farm truck in Vernon, maybe 5 yrs ago....good times, sure miss them.

Comment

• Gonna be some good ass racing tonight for sure. Looks like the Top-4/5 spots are going to be contested tonight.

Comment

• Damn! Sean got tree'd like a mother fucker!

Comment

• Lol @ boosted fucking with Sean

Comment

• Looks like Dave got his stuff ironed out along with Doc. They were both on rails tonight. Big Chief and MurderNova have a ton of excuses given how fast their cars should be and the lack of results/problems they have. MurderNova gets about as butt-hurt as I've ever seen someone get when his shit ain't right, but he's the first guy to be talking mad shit when it's the other way around. I'm glad Doc busted his ass like he did. I definitely think his car is the fastest out of them all when it's at 100% like it was tonight.

Comment

• Hate to admit it but your right!!! Wheres the butt hurt cream at?!?! **

Comment

Working...
                                X