No announcement yet.

anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice to see Cisco308 on the show. Aint seen that dude in a while. To bad texas boys didnt make it to the final.
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
      So is that Fransico the same one on here?
      Yeah it's Francisco308
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

• Francisco would have won if he had unplugged the tamale maker.
        Last edited by Mike; 01-20-2015, 09:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          Francisco would have Juan if he had unplugged the tamale maker.
          Ftfy

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
            Ftfy
            Gracias wey

Comment

• Nice. I believe Francisco bought some parts from me for that car a couple years ago. I watched last weeks and this weeks episode last night. I fast-forward through all of the bullshit/farmtruck/AZN/etc stuff and I watched both episodes in about 20 minutes. The going to commercial as soon as they flip-on the flash light kills it for me. There's no way I could watch it live!

Comment

• I had a good time thanks to BoostedGT for the getting me on. My tiny tires couldn't fuck with those guys, reason I didn't leave on more boost. I run a taller tire now and doing afew more changes.
                We'll see if they do another small tire race.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                  I had a good time thanks to BoostedGT for the getting me on. My tiny tires couldn't fuck with those guys, reason I didn't leave on more boost. I run a taller tire now and doing afew more changes.
                  Yeah, you can make all the power you want, but if you ain't got the tires and the ability to put it to the ground, it's all worthless.

Cool to see local guys on there actually competing and not looking like total fools.
                  2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
                    Yeah, you can make all the power you want, but if you ain't got the tires and the ability to put it to the ground, it's all worthless.

Cool to see local guys on there actually competing and not looking like total fools.
                    Well put
                    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post

Yeah that is pretty cool...It was cool seeing a car on TV that I have lined up against before...(when it was much slower)

Comment

• It's cool seeing people from here in the show. Maybe they will put my buddy Andy and his red wagon on sometime.
                        Originally posted by soap
                        i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                          I had a good time thanks to BoostedGT for the getting me on. My tiny tires couldn't fuck with those guys, reason I didn't leave on more boost. I run a taller tire now and doing afew more changes.
                          Congrats man, I was thinking wtf, I know that guy! lol I know OF Chris, just havent met him personally before... wierd ass feeling seeing a guy you used to race with line em up with the big dogs.

You did a GREAT job against Chuck, looked like you were pullin on the big end after you got the power ramped in.

Comment

• Originally posted by ktm300hater View Post
                            It's cool seeing people from here in the show. Maybe they will put my buddy Andy and his red wagon on sometime.
                            That would be bad ass to see Andy dragging the bumper on the show!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                              That would be bad ass to see Andy dragging the bumper on the show!
                              I'm the one who found him the current wagon after andrades dad hit him in the original red wagon.

The old man who owned that car would shit if he saw it dragging the bumper
                              Originally posted by soap
                              i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                                Yeah that is pretty cool...It was cool seeing a car on TV that I have lined up against before...(when it was much slower)
                                Haha.. It's still slow.��

Comment

Working...
                                X