No announcement yet.

anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOOOOOLLYYYY SHIT! How in the hell that guy did not flip his car is beyond me. Save of the century for sure. That could have been wwwwaaaayyyyy worse. Still had some damage, but totally fixable vs. a completely demolished car.
    2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• Looks to be a pretty heated episode next week with the guys from Kansa. Should be a good one
      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Originally posted by OreoStang View Post
        Looks to be a pretty heated episode next week with the guys from Kansa. Should be a good one
        x2 and tonight's episode was pretty good. Big Chiefs car made some damn good passes
        2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
        2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by terminator03 View Post
          x2 and tonight's episode was pretty good. Big Chiefs car made some damn good passes
          God damn u aren't kidding. Those damn wheelies

Comment

• Was that green Supra someone we know???
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              Was that green Supra someone we know???
              No. They said the guy was from Tulsa.

Comment

• It's the real st supra, he's all over YouTube and I think he posts on svtp regularly.

Comment

• They were hooking up hardcore tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                    Was that green Supra someone we know???
                    who, will? nah cuz. that guy was a douche and a half

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                      It's the real st supra, he's all over YouTube and I think he posts on svtp regularly.
                      Whoever he is, he's a complete moron and has more money than common sense. The FarmTruck is making nearly as much power as he is on motor alone. Add the spray on and it starts to get silly. That truck absolutely hooks from a dead-stop. The race was already over before it started. He should have just handed FarmTruck the $1k and saved himself the embarrassment of having his ass handed to him on national television and looking like a complete tool.

I get that people in the beginning may have had their doubts about these guys claiming to be the fastest, but it's quite obvious now that they've got their shit down pretty good and they know their wheel-house front and back. It definitely takes a serious car/setup/driver to beat these guys. They aren't unbeatable, but you better have your shit together because they sure do.

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
                        Whoever he is, he's a complete moron and has more money than common sense. The FarmTruck is making nearly as much power as he is on motor alone. Add the spray on and it starts to get silly. That truck absolutely hooks from a dead-stop. The race was already over before it started. He should have just handed FarmTruck the $1k and saved himself the embarrassment of having his ass handed to him on national television and looking like a complete tool.

I get that people in the beginning may have had their doubts about these guys claiming to be the fastest, but it's quite obvious now that they've got their shit down pretty good and they know their wheel-house front and back. It definitely takes a serious car/setup/driver to beat these guys. They aren't unbeatable, but you better have your shit together because they sure do.

Agreed

Comment

• I did a Google search on that guy and apparently he's also the guy that sells Daddy Dave his car for the demo derby. Didn't notice that at first.

I found him posting on a Supra board that they asked him to play it up/talk shit to AZN for TV. A lot of the Supra guys were giving him shit for going down like that and acting like an ass.

Also saw on YellowBullet that DaddyDave now has his own car. He's posted pics on his FB page:

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                            who, will? nah cuz. that guy was a douche and a half
                            I know it's not Dugas. Was more curious if someone here knew him or not. He's a total tool cart.

On another note, that Street Outlaw money seems to be doing well.

Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• The way big chief has been running, his car seems to be the fastest on the list right now

Comment

• it's sponsorships.. product placement rules that show.

they even had one of the gas monkey trucks up on a lift in one of cheifs private interludes.

Comment

Working...
                                X