anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by STROKD View Post
    Congrats man, I was thinking wtf, I know that guy! lol I know OF Chris, just havent met him personally before... wierd ass feeling seeing a guy you used to race with line em up with the big dogs.

You did a GREAT job against Chuck, looked like you were pullin on the big end after you got the power ramped in.
    Thanks man
    Yeah, I had it ramped way out there because it was a new road with no rubber. Once the boost kicked in, it got loose. I hit alittle bit of gravel but got back in it.
    Chucks junk shit is fast! My little single was trying to keep up. Lol

Comment

• Looks like tonight's episode will have some good racing and solid drama. Finally will show Andrade's car getting messed up and explains the monster turbo he's got on it now.
      2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
        I had a good time thanks to BoostedGT for the getting me on. My tiny tires couldn't fuck with those guys, reason I didn't leave on more boost. I run a taller tire now and doing afew more changes.
        We'll see if they do another small tire race.
        I was wondering if that was you. Pretty cool seeing some dfw peeps on there. Congrats

Comment

• "I just wanna race". I love watching Boosted while everyone gets pissy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• #SOBoosted lol

Comment

• Ok, I have no idea who MurderNova races next week, but that car obviously wrecks in the preview and it looks B-A-D. Like it's going to flip several times over B-A-D. Yikes.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                "I just wanna race". I love watching Boosted while everyone gets pissy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                Agreed. Everyone whining and complaining and he is there to race. No excuses. Damn straight
                99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
                  Ok, I have no idea who MurderNova races next week, but that car obviously wrecks in the preview and it looks B-A-D. Like it's going to flip several times over B-A-D. Yikes.
                  I think that's another OKC car...not MurderN or 405 crew
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                    I was wondering about that

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                      Yeah, I knew it wasn't one of their cars as they get called out by another group of 405 guys. Looks like it get's pretty bad for that driver/car though. Ugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
                        Yeah, I knew it wasn't one of their cars as they get called out by another group of 405 guys. Looks like it get's pretty bad for that driver/car though. Ugh.
                        Yeap...and the cutty got lucky last night that his car did not flip.
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Agreed with Chuck 100 percent, Boosted wanted to go up the list and smoke the elc finally, and ends up getting drug by the dart... 2 spot swing cause Kamizaze didnt fix his bucket of bolts and wouldn't step aside. I agree with him not removing his car from the list, but if u are gonna get called down and not fucken bring your car, step aside and let people race... forementioned callouts be damned.

Comment

• Now that the episode has aired... I was getting cock blocked so damn bad for like 3 weeks! They wouldn't let me call out the elco... Then chief says I cant race him because I didn't call the elco out. Damnit! Got boned on that one. LOL. When I lost to Dominator it finally clicked that it didn't matter who I was supposed to race... They were gonna make me race who they wanted me to race. Once I came to grip with that reality, I ended up having a lot more fun... As you will see here shortly.
                            2004 Cobra
                            www.boostedgt.com
                            www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• /sub'd

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
                                Now that the episode has aired... I was getting cock blocked so damn bad for like 3 weeks! They wouldn't let me call out the elco... Then chief says I cant race him because I didn't call the elco out. Damnit! Got boned on that one. LOL. When I lost to Dominator it finally clicked that it didn't matter who I was supposed to race... They were gonna make me race who they wanted me to race. Once I came to grip with that reality, I ended up having a lot more fun... As you will see here shortly.
                                Yeah, I think you talking shit to Shawn (MurderNova) and you being from Texas definitely do not help your cause.

That being said, Chris should have given you the spot, got his shit together, and then raced you the following week (if he had it together) if he really feels/felt like he was truly faster than you.

That exact precident was set earlier in the show by Shawn offering to give up the spot to Doc when his tires were spanked and he couldn't run that week. Doc refused to take it, but that's Doc.

Comment

Working...
                                X