Clear All

• farmtruck flags in the gayest manor possible

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
      farmtruck flags in the gayest manor possible
      Work!!....... Strike a pose...

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
        Now that the episode has aired... I was getting cock blocked so damn bad for like 3 weeks! They wouldn't let me call out the elco... Then chief says I cant race him because I didn't call the elco out. Damnit! Got boned on that one. LOL. When I lost to Dominator it finally clicked that it didn't matter who I was supposed to race... They were gonna make me race who they wanted me to race. Once I came to grip with that reality, I ended up having a lot more fun... As you will see here shortly.
        It was obviously bullshit the way they ganged up on you. Chuck had your back and he doesnt really seem to like anyone. lol

The whole Kayla thing had me cracking up. Compared to Lutz, she drives a Prius. That Dart was hauling the mail this last episode.

Comment

• I think they should start a list for small tire cars and a list for big tire cars.
          Last edited by Juiced4v; 01-28-2015, 10:41 AM.
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Ha. Its all good. It is what it is. Some people think I'm a douche anyways so this just confirms it for them. Just gotta take what you see with a grain of salt and realize that 99.9% of the time there is always more to the story.
            You know I never got that. I met you at a DFWstangs cruise years back, You where putting your car on the trailer and stopped to chat and tell me a little about the car. I thought you were a real cool guy and enjoyed talking to you. lator I was talking to another guy and mentioned how much I liked your car and how I couldn't get over it pulling the wheels back up at half track. He said, "Oh ya that’s boostedGT, his car is fast, but he's a dick to everyone." I told him that’s odd I just met him and he was cool to me."

Keep f-ing with the OKC guys man, you are my wife and my favorite part of the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
              You know I never got that. I met you at a DFWstangs cruise years back, You where putting your car on the trailer and stopped to chat and tell me a little about the car. I thought you were a real cool guy and enjoyed talking to you. lator I was talking to another guy and mentioned how much I liked your car and how I couldn't get over it pulling the wheels back up at half track. He said, "Oh ya that’s boostedGT, his car is fast, but he's a dick to everyone." I told him that’s odd I just met him and he was cool to me."

Keep f-ing with the OKC guys man, you are my wife and my favorite part of the show.
              Oh, trust me...he's a dick for sure. Drops trees on your boat N shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                I think they should start a list for small tire cars and a list for big tire cars.
                The street is the equalizer. Big tires help obviously but if you start doing classes you have to define what qualifies as a small tire. Then you have people complaining about wheelie bars, traction control, boost controllers, dataloggers, etc... Before you know it you end up with a bunch of pre 1972 cars running nitrous big blocks and powerglides with no electronics. I can see that at Kennedale any Friday night.

Comment

• How many of you caught it when after Dominator raced someone in the last episode, Chief and Derrick said outloud, "4.70, now how the hell is anyone gonna get on the list with that as the gate keeper" and you could see Derrick with the stop watch in his hand walking up behind chief. Fuggin Dominator is rollin!
                  Carl S.
                  2014 Ruby Red Premium GT A6, stock for now
                  80 Coupe, Stroked 9.2" Windsor, Yates C3, Dominator, glide, 9.60s n/a, 1.27 sixty 5.48@127.8 nitrous on radials.
                  9.32@128 pedaling it half track
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                    Wait.....what?

Comment

• Boosted does act a little feminine,lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                        Oh, trust me...he's a dick for sure. Drops trees on your boat N shit.
                        Hahaha! I still have that picture. Damn I should have died that day.
                        2004 Cobra
                        www.boostedgt.com
                        www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                          Boosted does act a little feminine,lol.
                          Only once a month for 3 to 4 days.
                          2004 Cobra
                          www.boostedgt.com
                          www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Hahaha! I still have that picture. Damn I should have died that day.
                            I almost did from a heart attack!! Lol

Thank god that chainsaw was ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                              I almost did from a heart attack!! Lol

Thank god that chainsaw was ok.
                              LOL. I had it completely under control. The 40' tall tree was no match for me and my chainsaw.
                              2004 Cobra
                              www.boostedgt.com
                              www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

LOL. I had it completely under control. The 40' tall tree was no match for me and my chainsaw.
                                U and a chainsaw. Scary lol
                                99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                                going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Working...
                                X