No announcement yet.

anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta remember whose show it is though.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
      Gotta remember whose show it is though.
      They showed Daddy Dave getting beat by TuffEnuff when nobody thought they'd show their top guys getting beat by anyone so it's not like they don't ever get beat.
      2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• Yeah but the winner will be one of the main street outlaw guys. I've also been wondering if the network plays a hand in who wins or loses for the show.

Comment

• LOL! Dominator just kicked Barefoot Ronnie's ass. Holy shit.

BTW, what in the hell does Ronnie Pace do for a living to afford the cars that he has? Jeez.

Comment

• Originally posted by rabidjackal View Post
            btw, what in the hell does ronnie pace do for a living to afford the cars that he has? Jeez.
            no shit!

Comment

• Man, next week will certainly be extremely interesting to see what happens to DaddyDave cause he BOOM BITCHED that motor pretty good on that pass.

LOL @ Krazy Kelly with no wastegate or boost controller. W-T-F!? Surprised that guy hasn't blown that thing to Mars.

Comment

• They don't call him Krazy Kelly for nothing. He's done some seriously dumb shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
                  I believe they said that some of these latest episodes were shown out of chronological order so there are some things like that that will pop up.
                  that is what I read up on Facebook
                  99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                  going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
                    LOL! Dominator just kicked Barefoot Ronnie's ass. Holy shit.

BTW, what in the hell does Ronnie Pace do for a living to afford the cars that he has? Jeez.
                    Concrete. The green nova is here in Stephenville at a buddy of mines shop getting some work done. It's a nice ride
                    Originally posted by soap
                    i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

• man, this shit is like crack for RabidJackal

Comment

• This season needs to end soon. Watching this has got me wanting another project.

Comment

• I wish they'd drop the stupid Asian and Farm Truck bits. It's a waste of airtime.

Comment

• I think Chief will take the crown, he has got the Crow dialed in!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ktm300hater View Post
                                Concrete. The green nova is here in Stephenville at a buddy of mines shop getting some work done. It's a nice ride
                                LOL! I'm in the wrong business then.

Comment

Working...
                                X