anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I can say is: WOW.

Kye Kelly's car is B-A-D fast and if Chief and Co. are coming up with 50 FREAKING K for a race pot, that is just stupid crazy.

I can't wait to see how that all plays out next season.
    2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• Some real good runs this episode Kye Kelly's car is a beast
      2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
      2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

• I wish they wouldn't show so much in the previews.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
          I wish they wouldn't show so much in the previews.
          I agree.

Comment

• I actually really like the show, but it bugs me that they give their own spoilers. EVERY DAMN COMMERCIAL BREAK!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
              I actually really like the show, but it bugs me that they give their own spoilers. EVERY DAMN COMMERCIAL BREAK!!
              That's done on purpose. It's called a "tease." It's just like they do on the radio when they tell you what's coming up in the next segment and then cut to a commercial break.

The biggest thing that caught my eye in that next season tease was that white Mustang wrecking and flipping like what seemed to be like 10 times. That is a B-A-D wreck.
              2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
                All I can say is: WOW.

Kye Kelly's car is B-A-D fast and if Chief and Co. are coming up with 50 FREAKING K for a race pot, that is just stupid crazy.

I can't wait to see how that all plays out next season.
                this

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedD1 View Post
                  I agree.
                  the white coupe that flipped was talking shit the day of on the n/t fb site, and a few hours later was posting up looking for a roller for sale.

Comment

• Yeah due to previews you pretty much know the outcome...but I didnt see the 405 losing
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
                      That's done on purpose. It's called a "tease." It's just like they do on the radio when they tell you what's coming up in the next segment and then cut to a commercial break.

The biggest thing that caught my eye in that next season tease was that white Mustang wrecking and flipping like what seemed to be like 10 times. That is a B-A-D wreck.
                      A tease would be cutting the clip right as it got sideways, not showing the whole wreck from multiple angles. Now the only thing left to question is if the guy is hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                        the white coupe that flipped was talking shit the day of on the n/t fb site, and a few hours later was posting up looking for a roller for sale.
                        Lol oops... looks like Boosted was doing work to the guy before crash too. dunno why talk shit to people you dont know BEFORE a fucken race if you have no clue how fast they are... makes no sense? Even if he knows Chris, he clearly got drug before he flipped his car... so he obviously didnt know how fast that windsor powered terminator was like he thought. makes no sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                          Lol oops... looks like Boosted was doing work to the guy before crash too. dunno why talk shit to people you dont know BEFORE a fucken race if you have no clue how fast they are... makes no sense? Even if he knows Chris, he clearly got drug before he flipped his car... so he obviously didnt know how fast that windsor powered terminator was like he thought. makes no sense.
                          X2
                          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                            It's a tv show.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                              It's a tv show.
                              So he talked shit on fb before the race for the show, or intentionally flipped his shit for the show? Dunno what show has to do with his actions on fb...?

Comment

• if i remember right he said he was door and door with boosted to the 60'

lol, i never know with those guys though. it was some black dude posting, but that was clearly a white guy in the car. you never know who actually owns the car anymore, and even then, they have so many people on the "crew".

Comment

Working...
                                X