No announcement yet.

anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else laugh when Mike pulled the chutes? So I'm thinking Chief and Murillo at the end?
    Steve Riss | Forum Administrator
    CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
    1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | YouTube | CJ Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve@CJPP View Post
      Anyone else laugh when Mike pulled the chutes? So I'm thinking Chief and Murillo at the end?
      I thought it was cool, but also funny because they were out as he was crossing the line... let em go a little early as in fuck this guy.

Mike is a bmf, hes been doing this a lot longer than Shawn or Chief

They act like this is his first rodeo, he may not have had THIS car on the street, but hes been racing on the street in 8 second cars on small tires since the 90s... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        man, this shit is like crack for RabidJackal
        haha! i can feel his excitement in every one of his posts.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
          Yeah but the winner will be one of the main street outlaw guys. I've also been wondering if the network plays a hand in who wins or loses for the show.
          Originally posted by Steve@CJPP View Post
          So I'm thinking Chief and Murillo at the end?
          I doubt it.

Comment

• I hope for once a 405 racer dont win. Since Boosted is not on there pulling for Murillo
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by STROKD View Post
              I thought it was cool, but also funny because they were out as he was crossing the line... let em go a little early as in fuck this guy.

Mike is a bmf, hes been doing this a lot longer than Shawn or Chief

They act like this is his first rodeo, he may not have had THIS car on the street, but hes been racing on the street in 8 second cars on small tires since the 90s... lol
              lol yeah that was my thought, as far as Mike goes, I had the chance to run the circuit a couple of years ago so I got to see all the races in his last year of NMRA and talk with him a couple of times. Really cool down to earth guy.

When they were talking last night I looked at my wife and said "remember when I said things were scripted? This is one of those moments" lol

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              I doubt it.
              Who do you have?

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
              I hope for once a 405 racer dont win. Since Boosted is not on there pulling for Murillo
              Yeah that is who I'm pulling for but guess we'll see next week.
              Steve Riss | Forum Administrator
              CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
              1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | YouTube | CJ Blog

Comment

• kye kelly was the closest race with dave that i remember.

dave didnt get a clean run when he was beat by chief or monza that i recall.

his truck, when it hooks, seems to be the fastest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve@CJPP View Post
                  Who do you have?
                  Hard to say.
                  Last edited by Mike; 02-24-2015, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• Watching the next episode preview you can see the following:

Doc vs. Kye Kelly - Kye Kelly wins after Doc has a MASSIVE nitrous backfire about 1/2 way through the run

Chief vs. Mike Murillo - Chief appears to beat him by about a car or so

No idea on the rest.
                    2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
                      Watching the next episode preview you can see the following:

Doc vs. Kye Kelly - Kye Kelly wins after Doc has a MASSIVE nitrous backfire about 1/2 way through the run

Chief vs. Mike Murillo - Chief appears to beat him by about a car or so

No idea on the rest.

Comment

• I still think if Daddy Dave has a clean pass, he is the fastest

Comment

• Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                          I still think if Daddy Dave has a clean pass, he is the fastest
                          i gotta agree. when he makes a clean pass that thing flat out moves.
                          2007 Silverado CC
                          1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

• Damnit, another week to wait arrgghh!

I don't mind the Farmtruck and AZN stuff, my wife at least watched it and laughed at their dumb asses LOL.
                            Carl S.
                            2014 Ruby Red Premium GT A6, stock for now
                            80 Coupe, Stroked 9.2" Windsor, Yates C3, Dominator, glide, 9.60s n/a, 1.27 sixty 5.48@127.8 nitrous on radials.
                            9.32@128 pedaling it half track
                            sigpic

Comment

• anyone seized out yet?

Comment

• I won't spoil it but I'm surprised it turned out like it did
                                07 f250-family truckster
                                08 Denali -baby hauler
                                52 f1-rust bucket
                                05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                                livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Working...
                                X