No announcement yet.

anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao poor derek. As much shit as he talks im suprised he kept his mouth shut. Chuck should have came he would have busted some heads.

Comment

• Where were the fast cars . Crickets

oh tv show

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
        Did they get the Texas cars from Yellow Belly ? SHEEEIITTTT, those guys talking crap

Comment

• That was the least amount of teeth I've seen on a TV show since that alligator hunting show. WTF where did they find these people? And please tell me the black dude flipping out like that was scripted...

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
            Did they get the Texas cars from Yellow Belly ? SHEEEIITTTT, those guys talking crap
            For the most part...Many in the crowd are regulars that the belly...I think I saw Fransico308 out there too.

Good show to watch until MNF is back!
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
              For the most part...Many in the crowd are regulars that the belly...I think I saw Fransico308 out there too.

Good show to watch until MNF is back!
              I saw Tyrone from Kennebelly a few times, he wasn't nearly as mouthy as usual. Was that the same Sean Freese from Fastech?

Comment

• no that was another shawn freeze, fastech sean is 110 lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                  I saw Tyrone from Kennebelly a few times, he wasn't nearly as mouthy as usual. Was that the same Sean Freese from Fastech?
                  What Tremor said on Sean....Yeah Tyron and Tony (the guys that broke tranny and couldnt race ) are regulars at the belly
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

• Yep, Belly regulars, major shit talkers too

Comment

• I felt like last nights episode was a little dull. If Shawn would have kept the nose down I think the race with chief would have been much closer
                      07 f250-family truckster
                      08 Denali -baby hauler
                      52 f1-rust bucket
                      05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                      livin the double-wide dream

Comment

• Yeah last show was not all that great...No boosted, and when is poor Chuck going to win a race.

Comment

• When he puts a junkyard 5.3 in it

Comment

• Comment

• that had me dying laughing, even funnier that they posted it themselves.

Comment

• 405 looked terrible last night. They still managed to win more races and Chuck still no win...

Comment

Working...
                                X