No announcement yet.

anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that Carless Chris on the tailgate?

Comment

• LOL, so since the guy was on one episode for like 45 seconds now he's part of the "Street Outlaws" show? Please.
      2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• And that's why not good to have a bunch of spectators
        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Damn sitting in jail on $2mil bond and wasn't even involved in the actual accident? That sucks!

Comment

• U really have to question the intelligence of spectators lined up close, especially on the big end

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
              Damn sitting in jail on $2mil bond and wasn't even involved in the actual accident? That sucks!
              Moe Atat has been on America's Most Wanted over and over again for the last 10+ years for something similar. I'd imagine his case might have something to do with that high of a bond.

Comment

• Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                U really have to question the intelligence of spectators lined up close, especially on the big end
                But the "views" are "to die for"?
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                  But the "views" are "to die for"?
                  I've had parts almost take my head off before, I'll go ahead and stand right behind the starting line.

Comment

• New episode today?
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• I thought last week was the season finale.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                        I've had parts almost take my head off before, I'll go ahead and stand right behind the starting line.
                        Agreed
                        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                        86 SVO - Sold
                        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                          I thought last week was the season finale.
                          Yeah but I think last time there was a recap of the racing season...and plans for next...
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

• More information is being released about one of the men charged with murder in last week's illegal street racing crash that killed two people in Chatsworth.

A star of the controversial reality show Street Outlaws faces two murder counts after his arrest Thursday in connection with an illegal street race that killed two people in Chatsworth, California, a neighborhood in the San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles. Israel Valenzuela, also known as “Izzy Performance,” was not driving the vehicle that […]

Izzy shows up for his "few minutes of fame" and is now a "star" of street outlaws... Gimme a break. Discovery channel should bond them out... They are promoting street racing events after all... Arent they?!

Needless to say Ca. is going to make quite the example out of these yoyos. I enjoy watching the show but do realize that drag racing is and should be for the track. I guess what struck me is the "stars" part. Leave it to the media to add their own spin to it. Ban all racing!!!
                            Last edited by BoostedD1; 03-09-2015, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• how's it going to stick? they just said they dont believe either of them were driving the car.

Comment

• It wont stick...

Comment

Working...
                                X