No announcement yet.

anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't imagine having to run down the road thinking your going to find your best friend dead. Crazy deal even tho it's been months since it happened
    Originally posted by soap
    i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by OreoStang View Post
      Did I hear right? Did motor city jimbo say he drives a 94 mustang. That looks like a foxbody to me
      Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      "I drive a 1990 Ford Mustang"
      my wife heard it the same way, and started bitching about how that was a "fox body not a damn 94!" I had to rewind and show it to her again before she decided he might not be such a big fool.

I married well.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
        my wife heard it the same way, and started bitching about how that was a "fox body not a damn 94!" I had to rewind and show it to her again before she decided he might not be such a big fool.

I married well.
        I realized it's because he said 1990 ford Mustang. The F in ford thru me off lol. Oh well.
        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Yeah that looked horrible...at least he recouped and has a Pmod now. He must be making good money now.....show had my wife and daughter crying when BC said "going home to ask my kids what they want to do"...He's lucky to be alive.
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Last nights show was good. Is the FT really that fast to hang with that Nova?
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
              Last nights show was good. Is the FT really that fast to hang with that Nova?
              I like the truck, I wish he would do some weight reduction to get it competitive.
              The damn thing is no longer a sleeper, you can't tell me anyone would for a second think the way that thing sounds and with the tires under it that it's "just a farm truck" anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                I like the truck, I wish he would do some weight reduction to get it competitive.
                The damn thing is no longer a sleeper, you can't tell me anyone would for a second think the way that thing sounds and with the tires under it that it's "just a farm truck" anymore.
                We were saying the same thing at the american outlaws race, it sounds like a fucking pro stock truck.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                  We were saying the same thing at the american outlaws race, it sounds like a fucking pro stock truck.

Same here. I knew it was fast, but seeing it at American outlaws, it is even faster than I thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  2014 GT
                  2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• That was a bad crash, amazing he got thru that alive .
                    He was hurt pretty bad however.

Less farmtruck and gayzn shit would be great

Comment

• Did anyone else notice they showed Shawn and Doc's race at the end of last weeks episode lol? I watched their race before the new show started.

Comment

• I did, think that might of been a boo-boo

Comment

• We all know how great the editing is on this show haha.

Comment

• Holy fuck @ half the group rebuilding and/or changing up their entire set ups once Chief announced he had the Crowmod!
                            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Pretty good episode. And yeah turbos everywhere. Reaper got real lucky that he didn't lose an eye when that trans blew. And I can't believe that Monza and Doc just gave up running for the night. Could it have been scripted... of course, but I have a hard time believing that they would willingly let themselves be portrayed like that. They should have manned up and ran.
                              "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

• I wouldn't want to run a car that fast on a stripped road.

Then again I wouldn't ever run a car that fast on any street lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                2014 GT
                                2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Working...
                                X