No announcement yet.

anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't like chief getting on doc that hard. I figured more shit was said that was edited out or they scripted a little more drama for the finale.

I really wanted to see doc run plan B.

Think they're going to run that New Orleans shit between seasons of this street outlaws again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2014 GT
    2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
      I didn't like chief getting on doc that hard. I figured more shit was said that was edited out or they scripted a little more drama for the finale.

I really wanted to see doc run plan B.

Think they're going to run that New Orleans shit between seasons of this street outlaws again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      HAHA, I haven't seen any commercials for New Orleans. It was sooooo hard to watch that even if it comes back I'll have a hard time watching it.
      "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

• maybe they will try another area. Or finally give Farmtruck and Asian their own show.

Comment

• I enjoyed the finale....Doc got punked...I'm sure its all for TV
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Yeah I was disappointed in how Doc was treated and Doc never even flat refused to race. Big Queef was woofing all kinds of BS about guys helping Goad stage because his crew were "threatening violence" then he goes off getting in people's faces and putting hands on people.

I don't blame Doc or Monza a damn bit. I don't have a quarter invested in my car of what they have invested in theirs and I'm not going to run my junk down something I don't feel comfortable with. Money, bets, spots, lists, nut swingers, and over grown fitted cap wearing goons be damned. I will load my shit back up on the trailer and roll out.

Edited or not that whole part was some BULL SHIT.
            1990 GT

Comment

• If any of yall happen to be in West Texas tomorrow Boosted and Murillo are coming out to our local track for a "street" race after the tower burned down with all the timing equipment. Unfortunately I already have prior commitments, or I would go check it out.

Comment

• Looks like Shane wrecked the Vega

Comment

• Yup

Comment

• Bob looks stunned

Comment

• How is Shane? That thing looks fucked

Comment

• Banged up but, ok .. got his melon thumped

Comment

• Good to know him and Bob made it out in one piece

Comment

• Holy shit... Glad he made it out alright. I like that vega a lot. How did it happen? Has anyone posted a video anywhere?
                            "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

• Wow he's pretty lucky, that car looks fubared. Shane is one of my favorites on the show I liked that car I hope he gets well and builds something else.
                              1990 GT

Comment

• The new Murder Nova

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Working...
                                X