No announcement yet.

anyone about to watch street outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its a reality show, they added the truck because it's a novelty and people love the damn thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by STROKD View Post
      u in it too? how many episodes are there for TX to be the last? 5? 10?
      Yes, I was there watching afew friends race. Im not sure on the episodes, just know we were at the last filming from what I was told.

Comment

• Originally posted by STROKD View Post
        BTW Danny, that vid runs a 10.219 @ 128.1. Thats cool I guess...

Another vid shows 10.6 @ 123. Seems like almost any of the other cars on that show run way over 120 in the eigth mile... Just seems like it's way out of place from 9th of a shit ton of sick cars to that pile of shit in 10th...
        I've seen that truck race in Oklahoma streets for many years when I used to travel up that way. It's probably one of the fastest true "street" vehicles I've seen.
        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Comment

• I'm going to watch it every week, better then past time or pinks IMO.

Comment

• I hate to say it but I doubt the texas boys will get to win.

Still got the dvr set.

Comment

• Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                It's probably one of the fastest true "street" vehicles I've seen.
                in Oklahoma...? You must not street race much... not being rude, just truthful.

Sam's Camaro on here would make that thing look like it has a 4 banger in it... and that is ONE Street car off the top of my head. Obviously ole yellar (Chris's 95 GT) Im sure Grayhorse, a car Brooks could throw together in a weekend, Francisco, and a bunch of others in this very thread would rape it., Clint's Coupe, Manny's anything he owns, most of his faster customer's etc...

Im just bent at their tactics for not letting Brandon (youngblood) push their shit in... I dont find the truck cool or hilarious at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                  cool
                  Originally posted by BoostedGT
                  I got one of them POS x275 88mm's sitting on the work bench. Come get it.
                  Originally posted by bigminz
                  Hell no. Have you seen most of these cars up close? Death traps at those speeds.

Comment

• I got a question I thought we couldn't talk about street racing on here?

Oh and I hope boosted drags that ass

Comment

• It's legal street racing. And don't get your hopes up. I lose low gear in my backup Trans. We still made it interesting
                      2004 Cobra
                      www.boostedgt.com
                      www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Was a bad night. But still fun

Comment

• Let's setup some legal street racing here then.

Damn that sucks I was hoping to see u drag that ass bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Fast.0 View Post
                            Let's setup some legal street racing here then.

Damn that sucks I was hoping to see u drag that ass bro
                            Oh I've drug their ass plenty of times... Big tire cars included. They just had the better car that night of the filming. Losing a race can happen to anyone and thats why I love this shit.
                            2004 Cobra
                            www.boostedgt.com
                            www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
                              Oh I've drug their ass plenty of times... Big tire cars included. They just had the better car that night of the filming. Losing a race can happen to anyone and thats why I love this shit.
                              Well put
                              99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                              going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Tonight's episode most definitely delivered the goods after the letdown of last week. Getting to see the Doc Love's "Street Beast" take down Shawn's "Murder Nova" was definitely worth the wait. Both cars are obviously fast as fuck and can hook decently on non-track surfaces.

Seeing some of "Murder Nova's" FB posts leads me to believe that he definitely stepped his game up after that race because he's gone full-on fuel-injection with a custom intake manifold.

I could not believe he showed up to race the 2nd time with bald slicks though. Those things were T-O-A-S-T.
                                2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X