X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
    I wanna be in that Boostedgt crew

5.90's fast ?
    lol to me 5.9 is fast but what do i know. i will be stoke once i break into the 5's lol i think i have enough parts to break into the 5's

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
      I wanna be in that Boostedgt crew

5.90's fast ?
      Get your green card and you can be! How many times have I told you that?
      2004 Cobra
      www.boostedgt.com
      www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
        Get your green card and you can be! How many times have I told you that?
        Can I be in your crew if I don't have a turbo?

Comment

• Originally posted by stangfiveohhh View Post
          Can I be in your crew if I don't have a turbo?
          Man I don't know... its a proven fact that nitrous is slower. I think we can make an exception for you though. You got a boat.
          2004 Cobra
          www.boostedgt.com
          www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
            Man I don't know... its a proven fact that nitrous is slower. I think we can make an exception for you though. You got a boat.
            i can hold down the bottom of the list of the boostedgt crew

Comment

i can hold down the bottom of the list of the boostedgt crew
              Okay.. You're hired! I'll send your official BoostedGT Crew starter kit. Comes with a T-shirt, hat, and instructional DVD of how to race.
              2004 Cobra
              www.boostedgt.com
              www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• I never got the DVD

Comment

• Originally posted by 582nova View Post
                  I never got the DVD
                  It's part of the 101 set, you may have gotten the "advanced" package
                  Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• Eric u want to run my radial car? 1 kit on 275 radials and like boosted said nitrous cars are slow and mine is very slow!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1fastvipper View Post
                      Eric u want to run my radial car? 1 kit on 275 radials and like boosted said nitrous cars are slow and mine is very slow!
                      Why would 2 Morgan cars run each other? Y'all need to drag other bitches!

Comment

• Yeah, what the Messican said. Come on Mike, Baller is one of us. I know you guys have had your differences but we are on the same team.

Comment

Eric u want to run my radial car? 1 kit on 275 radials and like boosted said nitrous cars are slow and mine is very slow!
                          Sure next no prep race we can get down first race first round lol. Why would you call me out bro? Same camp and we run diff stuff. I lose if you get your race you lose if you run my race. I don't want to run you or your race my car is slow which why I asked chevyll to race. His is a little faster but ill bet that radial wont work at kennedale.

Comment

Sure next no prep race we can get down first race first round lol. Why would you call me out bro? Same camp and we run diff stuff. I lose if you get your race you lose if you run my race. I don't want to run you or your race my car is slow which why I asked chevyll to race. His is a little faster but ill bet that radial wont work at kennedale.

I dont know why every one is stuck on that street racing shit. I promise its harder to make a 275 radial run 1.14 60 foot a 3.12 330 foot and a 4.76 at 3250 pounds then it is to poor a bunch of shit down do 10 burn outs go down the street from lane to lane. Since yall like to no prep race I would think yall would love running on radials its a big pain in the ass too. With that said I thought we were all talking about grudge racing it was nothing about hard fellings unless u show up with JOSH THOMAS then its a different story. And yes I can get it down K-Dale I got that car down denton in the mist when it was in the 40s it went a 4.93.

Comment

I dont know why every one is stuck on that street racing shit. I promise its harder to make a 275 radial run 1.14 60 foot a 3.12 330 foot and a 4.76 at 3250 pounds then it is to poor a bunch of shit down do 10 burn outs go down the street from lane to lane.
                              Mike, I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this. Sorry man.
                              2004 Cobra
                              www.boostedgt.com
                              www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

I dont know why every one is stuck on that street racing shit. I promise its harder to make a 275 radial run 1.14 60 foot a 3.12 330 foot and a 4.76 at 3250 pounds then it is to poor a bunch of shit down do 10 burn outs go down the street from lane to lane. Since yall like to no prep race I would think yall would love running on radials its a big pain in the ass too. With that said I thought we were all talking about grudge racing it was nothing about hard fellings unless u show up with JOSH THOMAS then its a different story. And yes I can get it down K-Dale I got that car down denton in the mist when it was in the 40s it went a 4.93.
                                This is exactly what I'm saying bro, we run diff races. You and josh has nothing to do with me I was just tryin to mediate for yall. My raggedy ass small block ain't got nothing for your 4.7 car

Comment

Working...
                                X