• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
    Yes
    What's the bet?

Comment

• I bet you beat me.
      Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• Back tires?

Comment

• At the 330?

Comment

• Racing in the land of scared race cars. Big blocks asking for back tires and having two stages just isn't fun. Watching and listening to how the grudge system works is a joke. Had 5 races lined up at one point, then the next thing you know I'm way outta my league racing huge ci motors and two stages with tires the size of my truck just to get a fucking race. Had a good time, watching people not wanna race was worth the price of admission at certain times.

Comment

Racing in the land of scared race cars. Big blocks asking for back tires and having two stages just isn't fun. Watching and listening to how the grudge system works is a joke. Had 5 races lined up at one point, then the next thing you know I'm way outta my league racing huge ci motors and two stages with tires the size of my truck just to get a fucking race. Had a good time, watching people not wanna race was worth the price of admission at certain times.
              Now you know how boosted felt when you wanted the hit,back tires and race for $1

Sounds like you had fun. Go to the grudge board. You might have luck there.

Comment

• Had a great night out there. A few changes to the old car and try again

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                  Now you know how boosted felt when you wanted the hit,back tires and race for $1

Sounds like you had fun. Go to the grudge board. You might have luck there.

I knew I couldn't beat him, I was trying to take some heat of of Daniel. Nobody on this board races but just a few. These cars were clearly fast, and still wouldn't race.

Comment

Racing in the land of scared race cars. Big blocks asking for back tires and having two stages just isn't fun. Watching and listening to how the grudge system works is a joke. Had 5 races lined up at one point, then the next thing you know I'm way outta my league racing huge ci motors and two stages with tires the size of my truck just to get a fucking race. Had a good time, watching people not wanna race was worth the price of admission at certain times.
                    For being a "grudge racer", you sure do bitch alot. You haven't figured out how the game works? You line up ten races and hope you get one. Its the sad truth. Welcome to my world.
                    2004 Cobra
                    www.boostedgt.com
                    www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• Thanks Chris, the problem is I'm just not fast enough. Easy fix is to just go faster. I realize that, it's comical is all.

Comment

Thanks Chris, the problem is I'm just not fast enough. Easy fix is to just go faster. I realize that, it's comical is all.
                        You're in a tough spot ET wise. I was there for a while. Tough to get races for sure.
                        2004 Cobra
                        www.boostedgt.com
                        www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

I bet you beat me.
                          Just curious what do ya want to run? I have a mustang with sbf and a plate, small tires and no bars. 3000lb car.

Comment

• Sure, I'm always down for a race. Single stage or dual, just curious. You've gotta be part of the Boosted crew so I'm sure your car is fast. I may be at Kennedale Sunday night. I'll know later in the week.

Comment

Sure, I'm always down for a race. Single stage or dual, just curious. You've gotta be part of the Boosted crew so I'm sure your car is fast. I may be at Kennedale Sunday night. I'll know later in the week.
                              Lol not sure why you have to have a fast car to be in boosters crew but I'm just a boostedgt nut swinger. You're givin my car more credit than it deserves ill promise ya that.

Comment

• I wanna be in that Boostedgt crew

5.90's fast ?

Comment

Working...
                                X