Second Tex275 class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jason07 View Post
    What is an Ultra Street turbo? Precision? Borg Warner?

I thought it was an 80mm period?
    From X275 site. Ultra rules

- All turbochargers (mid frame GT47 or S400 chassis only) must be as manufactured from factory (GT47-76/S400/GT47-80/S480 w/cast wheel - GT47/S400-76 w/billet wheel)
    sigpic

Comment

Your turbo isn't legal for the limited class.
      I think he said he has a 98/88
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by prospec1 View Post
        From X275 site. Ultra rules

- All turbochargers (mid frame GT47 or S400 chassis only) must be as manufactured from factory (GT47-76/S400/GT47-80/S480 w/cast wheel - GT47/S400-76 w/billet wheel)
        I just spoke with Chris. He was just referring to precision turbos in his post. I got it now.

Originally posted by prospec1 View Post
        I think he said he has a 98/88
        Does he??

Comment

What is an Ultra Street turbo? Precision? Borg Warner?

I thought it was an 80mm period?
          I think you would have to get close to the 3050 weight to keep up with that turbo
          http/www.texasturboboys.com

Comment

I just spoke with Chris. He was just referring to precision turbos in his post. I got it now.

Does he??
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by WTS
            Just talked to Grant Precision Turbo and they don't make the 98/88 and won't build me one out of my 106.
            Guys if y'all don't think John Sheffield is run 4.80s or better on a 40 pill your crazzzy
            Just my 2 cents

I got 1 but if a turbo car is fast in that class it will only get to run 1 time. John has head hunter heads derrick said those heads are not legal for the class.
            sigpic

Comment

If the heads are raised over the .550 from the Deck the are not legal. That is the same as the x275 rules. If his are the head hunter sr23 then he is in just like x275.

Comment

Like I said, I'd recommend being careful with the 88/98..... Those turbos make alot of power.
                2004 Cobra
                www.boostedgt.com
                www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

After talking with everyone and after more research from our turbo guy finding out more detail on things. We are not going to allow the 98/88. They are saying in the right hands and right tuner that turbo can go high 4.7xx. That is not what we are trying to do with the class. We are trying to cut the class back and keep the class going. We are also going to cut the nitrous cars back to a .036 nitrous pill. Cedric will update the rules and we will have them posted again.

Comment

Originally posted by 1fastvipper View Post
                    I got 1 but if a turbo car is fast in that class it will only get to run 1 time. John has head hunter heads derrick said those heads are not legal for the class.

Your a dumb bastard. Sr23 is non raised runner head sr20 is raised runner we have bb3x same head as you had. just cause your shit wont run dont take it out on me....

John Sheffield
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 582nova View Post
                      After talking with everyone and after more research from our turbo guy finding out more detail on things. We are not going to allow the 98/88. They are saying in the right hands and right tuner that turbo can go high 4.7xx. That is not what we are trying to do with the class. We are trying to cut the class back and keep the class going. We are also going to cut the nitrous cars back to a .036 nitrous pill. Cedric will update the rules and we will have them posted again.

Aww shit LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

Like I said. Guys are dipping into the 4's with the cast wheel 80 turbos. That's a good call !
                        One day at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by 1fastvipper View Post
                          That's great I thought all head hunters were

I guess those dart 355 on my other motor are illegal too. HUH seeing they busted your ass too.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh boy! This thread is about to turn into a pissing match.
                            2004 Cobra
                            www.boostedgt.com
                            www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Hasn't it already been one?
                              One day at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
                                Oh boy! This thread is about to turn into a pissing match.

dont get non on me if thats were its going
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X